OT: Bradshaw: Rodgers is a whiny douche

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Has anyone checked any Packers boards? Are they freaking out, calling for the GMs head or are they turning on Rodgers yet?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

"The fact he hosted the show means that the producers found him to be a fit with the shows audience."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

"The fact he hosted the show means that the producers found him to be a fit with the shows audience."
That's not speculation it's literally how those decisions are made. I know you just like to argue and can't help but reply despite being wrong most of the time but if you've got a suggestion as to how what I'm saying isn't the case (i.e. threw a dart and landed on Aaron Rodgers, magic eightball said "aaron rodgers should host," producer took a dump that looked like aaron rodgers right after Trebek got heart stints, etc) then I'd be happy to hear how you believe guest hosts would be selected.

Thanks.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's not speculation it's literally how those decisions are made. I know you just like to argue and can't help but reply despite being wrong most of the time but if you've got a suggestion as to how what I'm saying isn't the case (i.e. threw a dart and landed on Aaron Rodgers, magic eightball said "aaron rodgers should host," producer took a dump that looked like aaron rodgers right after Trebek got heart stints, etc) then I'd be happy to hear how you believe guest hosts would be selected.

Thanks.

I'd argue this is probably the way it went down.
@BearsBud Why do you think Ken Jennings and Mike Richards got the nod? Because one is the best contestant ever and one is the executive producer. A.aRon is a huge fan. A very public fan.
The producers didn't just fart out his name for shiggles. They sought him out.

What's your take?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Jeopardy isn’t making Aaron Rodgers the permanent host. Let’s be real. He was pretty good for an athlete. That’s it though. He’s doesn’t have the chops to actually host that show. (not even sure why I’m commenting because I’m sure the guy driving this conversation is trolling anyway.)

I also think a large part of him wanting out is him just being done with living in that area. He wants to live on the west coast. Or if he can’t get that just something bigger. His fiance probably has something to do with that as well.

Or maybe he knows they won’t trade him and this is his way of lashing out. Kind of like “well, I can’t win, I know you won’t deal me. So I’m just going to act out and make things as difficult as possible because it’s the only thing I can do to screw with you.”

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Or maybe he knows they won’t trade him and this is his way of lashing out. Kind of like “well, I can’t win, I know you won’t deal me. So I’m just going to act out and make things as difficult as possible because it’s the only thing I can do to screw with you.”
In other words, he’s acting like a whiny douche.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd argue this is probably the way it went down.
@BearsBud Why do you think Ken Jennings and Mike Richards got the nod? Because one is the best contestant ever and one is the executive producer. A.aRon is a huge fan. A very public fan.
The producers didn't just fart out his name for shiggles. They sought him out.

What's your take?
In all probability, his agent got him in at Rodgers request..They didnt seek him out. Unless you can provide some proof they sought him out.

Richards and Jennings were the 2 best so far

Rodgers is tied for 3rd with Dr Oz

Besides..How he got there doesn't really matter.

He is a whiny bitch...Case closed!

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks.
Now youre starting to sound like Rodgers.. A whiny bitch!

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In all probability, his agent got him in at Rodgers request..They didnt seek him out. Unless you can provide some proof they sought him out.

Richards and Jennings were the 2 best so far

Rodgers is tied for 3rd with Dr Oz

Besides..How he got there doesn't really matter.

He is a whiny bitch...Case closed!
Do you have any link to this tale of Rodgers' agent being charged with finding AR 12 game show guest host jobs, or did you just pull this out of your butthole?

YA GOTS NOTHING

BEARS

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you have any link to this tale of Rodgers' agent being charged with finding AR 12 game show guest host jobs, or did you just pull this out of your butthole?

YA GOTS NOTHING

BEARS
Prove this