OT: Brady v Manning

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bart Scott agrees with me. Manning is the goat

all about the championships

to do so in full on free agency and the salary cap era too? WOW!

but since you a Dick Butkus lover (a leader of loser teams), you would not care of such miniscule trinkets

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Joe Montana and John Elway
John Elway was never at any point in his career one of the top three quarterbacks in the league and yet people think he’s a top three quarterback all time. Funny how Time seems to rewrite things. Elway was good he was physically talented but if you had to win a game he was nowhere near the top guy you’d pick.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
all about the championships
Cause it were all about championships then Yogi Berra would be the greatest athelete of all time

It's 53 players and a head coach. Brady always had a better HC and team

Bust

Liked Posts:
Cause it were all about championships then Yogi Berra would be the greatest athelete of all time

It's 53 players and a head coach. Brady always had a better HC and team

with free agency and the salary cap good luck holding the same core year in and year out. Simply not happening. duh.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
with free agency and the salary cap good luck holding the same core year in and year out. Simply not happening. duh.
Brady had Belechek which is equal to having 5 all pros.

Manning had that moron Tony Dungy who was a terrible offensive mind

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Joe Montana is the QB GOAT. Brady first 3 SBs relied in Vinatieri and Defense. From 2001-2006, Brady's numbers were above average. 2:1 touchdown ratio and close to 4000 yards passing. Seattle and Atlanta should've won, but both choked. Raiders won that game in 2001 playoffs. That was a fumble. Montana was just good, didn't need luck to win SBs.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Joe Montana is the QB GOAT. Brady first 3 SBs relied in Vinatieri and Defense. From 2001-2006, Brady's numbers were above average. 2:1 touchdown ratio and close to 4000 yards passing. Seattle and Atlanta should've won, but both choked. Raiders won that game in 2001 playoffs. That was a fumble. Montana was just good, didn't need luck to win SBs.
Lot of merit to your argument

Bust

Liked Posts:

Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott and their myriad of hall of fame and pro bowl castoffs simply would not have been together for so long with present day rules. Maybe have a window of 2 seasons before the dismantling happens, lol

It's why the 85 Bears failed hard under Ditka. They were poised to become the last great dynasty (pre free agency) since the core stayed intact but couldn't win another ring or 2 with that hall of fame roster.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
It's the reason Brady would take pay cuts and make team friendly deals. He wanted as much talent around him so he could have the edge and win. Not to take away from his talent because when the game was on the line TB12 had ice water in his veins and more times than not would come through in the clutch.

greg23

Liked Posts:
John Elway was never at any point in his career one of the top three quarterbacks in the league and yet people think he’s a top three quarterback all time. Funny how Time seems to rewrite things. Elway was good he was physically talented but if you had to win a game he was nowhere near the top guy you’d pick.
5 super bowls
dragged three shitty teams to super bowls resulting in blowout losses

Montana him and Marino were easily the three qb studs of their era; so yes....he was a top 3 qb during his time.