OT: Brady vs Mahomes

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
When the Bears were playing the Bengals I was going off about Burrow getting too much love and I predicted his career in Cincinnati would be lackluster. Not necessarily because of him, but because the Bengals as a franchise are garbage. Took them about four months to shit on that hot take.

I guess they had already shit on it just by getting to the AFC title game. They blew it into the solar system today though. If they win the whole thing you should ban me for a week,
If we banned everyone who said something stupid then no one would be here.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hi. It’s me, Greg, with another stupid post.

Please let me know which part of my quote is inaccurate?

Bad oline yet in super bowl

A dominating oline is a luxury not a requirement

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Guess you missed the interceptions
No I seen it but I also seen the defense give up 18 points. Mahomes and the offense scores 21 point and @Omeletpants says he is the one that has choked. I would say the defense is choking at that point.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is more naturally physically gifted than Brady. I think Brady got better over time with personal trainer, look at him, he doesn't look a day older than 2007 Brady. but Brady is a F-ing brainiac when it comes to the game. he has it where it truly counts. he could probably coach someday or in the very least belongs on TV as an analyst/color commentator.

Brady also didn't take a deal for $500 million after winning 1 Super Bowl or whatever the fuck that was. so he's smart with money for the team too obviously.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
No I seen it but I also seen the defense give up 18 points. Mahomes and the offense scores 21 point and @Omeletpants says he is the one that has choked. I would say the defense is choking at that point.
Football noob, how many points did Mahomes generate in the second half? NONE

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
uh, brady was drafted in 2000 and what sb winning q b has taken a $500 million deal? Just checking before you slide into his DMs

0ede20f2-59b0-11ea-ba5c-25030db559b8-768x432.jpg

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
JOE BURROW ABOUT TO TAKE AN INEPT FRANCHISE THAT HASN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 30 SEASONS ON THE CUSP OF A SUPERBOWL IN JUST HIS 2ND YEAR.

CAN JUSTIN SAVE THE BEARS IN THE SAME FASHION OR IS HE JUST ANOTHER OHIO STATE QB BUST???
So JF either takes us to a super bowl in two years or hes a bust? wow you continue to post the dumbest shit on this forum and thats saying a lot. I think youre a bust at life.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No but he lead his offense to 3 points the entire second half and overtime.
Umm you joined in this after the fact. 3 points was enough to tie the game. Doesn’t change the fact that Mahomes still doesn’t play defense which gave up 18 points after being up. Not sure how much more easier I could have said it.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Football noob, how many points did Mahomes generate in the second half? NONE

I believe they actually scored 3 but we will overlook that. Once again the defense gave up the points after the Chiefs were ahead buts you blamed Mahomes. So if they defense stops them from scoring you would have given Mahomes credit for that? Which would make you a football idiot.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mahomes is more naturally physically gifted than Brady. I think Brady got better over time with personal trainer, look at him, he doesn't look a day older than 2017 Brady. but Brady is a F-ing brainiac when it comes to the game. he has it where it truly counts. he could probably coach someday or in the very least belongs on TV as an analyst/color commentator.

Brady also didn't take a deal for $500 million after winning 1 Super Bowl or whatever the fuck that was. so he's smart with money for the team too obviously.
FIFY

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is absolutely fantastic, but I think he made his road to being named the GOAT infinitely harder by losing that Superbowl to Brady last year, even though Mahomes had no chance with that protection. But now he needs to win 7 more to surpass Brady? That's just too much.

clear

Liked Posts:
I believe they actually scored 3 but we will overlook that. Once again the defense gave up the points after the Chiefs were ahead buts you blamed Mahomes. So if they defense stops them from scoring you would have given Mahomes credit for that? Which would make you a football idiot.

I thought this thread was about NFL greatness, and not about expecting the 27th ranked defense to hold a 21-10 halftime lead, while Mahomes totally crapped the bed.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I thought this thread was about NFL greatness, and not about expecting the 27th ranked defense to hold a 21-10 halftime lead, while Mahomes totally crapped the bed.
Who knows with the ever unpopular @Omeletpants. I just don’t think you blame a quarterback for the defense giving up 18 points after you got the team the 18 point advantage. If they defense does their job does he even make this post?