Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
oh snap! good for a team trying to get a playoff spot. saints wont work without Brees, they will have to run the ball rest of the season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nah, he'll be throwing interceptions like he's stealing crab cakes.

Yea, maybe, but he'll also throw a bunch of TD's.

This might actually make the saints better, we will see.

msadows

Liked Posts:
oh snap! good for a team trying to get a playoff spot. saints wont work without Brees, they will have to run the ball rest of the season.

Winston is prob the best back up in the league. They will be fine. Brees is an excellent decision maker but thats about all he has left in his bag of tricks. Arm strength, pocket presence, etc, are all worthless at this point.

Edit: Sean Payton also isn't a moron like nagy. I'm sure he will figure out how to utilize winston without throwing 1000 interceptions.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Winston is prob the best back up in the league. They will be fine. Brees is an excellent decision maker but thats about all he has left in his bag of tricks. Arm strength, pocket presence, etc, are all worthless at this point.

Edit: Sean Payton also isn't a moron like nagy. I'm sure he will figure out how to utilize winston without throwing 1000 interceptions.
i know i know i know..lmao

Only saying that about the Saints because if Winston succeeds then CCS and Bears Nation will continue with the meltdown of pointing fingers and who knows.. burn a Foles/Trubisky jersey? create Ryan Pace paper targets? name a clown Matt Nagy??? because they all will add Wiston to list of qbs we should of signed..

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Trade Trubisky to the saints weeks after the trade deadline!!!" thread in 3... 2.... 1....

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Worthless, you say?

LameChillyBluegill-size_restricted.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Worthless, you say?

LameChillyBluegill-size_restricted.gif

Nice, a 10 yard throw across his body.

He's still shown the last couple years his arm is very very weak. He's pretty much always in the lead for the least in yards to the stick and air yards.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice, a 10 yard throw across his body.

He's still shown the last couple years his arm is very very weak. He's pretty much always in the lead for the least in yards to the stick and air yards.

You stated that his pocket presence is worthless.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You stated that his pocket presence is worthless.

He faked one guy out. His mobility was never great. It's taken a serious hit recently like every 40+ year old QB to ever play the game. Thats all i meant.

Drew is still a good qb, but thats because he knows how to be a good qb. The guy is lacking all the physical tools, but he has it up there. It's the exact opposite of the guy behind him. I guess this week we will find out if any of that rubbed off on winston.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Brees never was gifted physically. He has always been great because of his football IQ.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
He faked one guy out. His mobility was never great. It's taken a serious hit recently like every 40+ year old QB to ever play the game. Thats all i meant.

Drew is still a good qb, but thats because he knows how to be a good qb. The guy is lacking all the physical tools, but he has it up there. It's the exact opposite of the guy behind him. I guess this week we will find out if any of that rubbed off on winston.
If pocket presence and decision making is not that big of a deal why did the bucs a 7-9 team with Jameis now 7-3 with a 43 year old QB who isn't that mobile to begin with. You can't be serious......

msadows

Liked Posts:
If pocket presence and decision making is not that big of a deal why did the bucs a 7-9 team with Jameis now 7-3 with a 43 year old QB who isn't that mobile to begin with. You can't be serious......

Because one guy doesnt throw the ball as often to the other team?

You can't be serious.

Winston turned the ball over like 40 times last year. Thats a big reason they went 7-9.

Decision making is a big deal. IT's the biggest deal. It's why i mentioned it about brees, and why he's still a good qb, which he is.

However, only an idiot would think winston doesn't have much more physical tools right now in his career. The next few weeks we will see if any of that drew brees 101 rubbed off on winston. I doubt it, but crazier shit has happened this year.

Last edited:

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Because one guy doesnt throw the ball as often to the other team?

You can't be serious.

Winston turned the ball over like 40 times last year. Thats a big reason they went 7-9.

Decision making is a big deal. IT's the biggest deal. It's why i mentioned it about brees, and why he's still a good qb, which he is.

However, only an idiot would think winston doesn't have much more physical tools right now in his career. The next few weeks we will see if any of that drew brees 101 rubbed off on winston. I doubt it, but crazier shit has happened this year.
You just said the saints might actually be better with Winston who led the league in picks last year and now you're saying decision making is the biggest deal. Lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
You just said the saints might actually be better with Winston who led the league in picks last year and now you're saying decision making is the biggest deal. Lol

Yes, winston has more playmaking ability. If he learned anything behind brees, he could be a better option.

Keep up.

His physical tools are far superior, there is no one who could poke a hole in that argument. Brees has never had much physical tools, and has one of the greatest QB careers in NFL history solely based on the fact he has it above the shoulders.

I don't expect winston to do anything great, but it wouldn't shock me if they didn't have a massive drop off, or even play better with him behind center. He has a ton of talent.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If there is one coach in the league I trust with Jameis Winston (who is one of my favorite players of all time) its Sean Payton. The guy is arguably the best football mind in the NFL.