OT: Buccaneers Hire 2 Female Assistant Coaches

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
The team better keep Winston away from them.

blinddeafmute

Liked Posts:
lol...So if you got hit by a car would it matter to you if your trauma surgeon had experience in getting hit by a car too?

I, for one, would rather my oncologist to have had cancer himself/herself rather than them having years of training on how to cure cancer. You know that someone that hasn't experiecned cancer themselves has no idea on how to cure it.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I, for one, would rather my oncologist to have had cancer himself/herself rather than them having years of training on how to cure cancer. You know that someone that hasn't experiecned cancer themselves has no idea on how to cure it.

Wat?! You need to use green, or people will think you're an idiot.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I don't really care about this topic too much, so I'm not going to get in a pissing match. But the strength and conditioning coach is a physical therapist & trainer. IDK, if Maral Javadifar has her PhD, but a lot of physical therapists these days are doctors. She's seemed to have earned it.

And checkout how jacked she is!!!

8Gi20o4h_400x400.jpg

Nice ass too.

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
I'm curious at what level someone would need to play in order to be qualified to coach (even at the assistant level) according to some people's standards here... was Adam Gase's experience as a "terrible wide receiver" in high school enough? what if you play only a small amount of division III college football, is that enough or should Belichick be excised from the league like an ugly tumor?

We don't assume coaches are clueless due to a lack of NFL/college playtime in any other scenario, this isn't "holding them to the same standard".

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jameis Winston approves of this move.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really care about this topic too much, so I'm not going to get in a pissing match. But the strength and conditioning coach is a physical therapist & trainer. IDK, if Maral Javadifar has her PhD, but a lot of physical therapists these days are doctors. She's seemed to have earned it.

And checkout how jacked she is!!!

8Gi20o4h_400x400.jpg

i prefer aspen rae, for multiple reasons

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    543.1 KB · Views: 3