OT: Cousin's out v Peckers

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cousins has come out?! Aaron will be pleased ?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

Kellen Mond to start lol.. looks like the Vikings playoff hopes are shot. Better luck next year, fuckers.
Vikings must be real happy paying Cousins a fortune to play QB and their future Qb Monds and they don't get vaccinated and get covid. Way to be a team player guys! Bet new contracts going forward will have a clause about this stuff.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cousins is a 'wad.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
This aint a good thing. Let 'em make the playoffs, get bounced, and keep Zimmer another 2 years.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This aint a good thing. Let 'em make the playoffs, get bounced, and keep Zimmer another 2 years.
This is literally a losing loser's mentality to wish other teams have a disadvantage sp your team can be in a better position to win whereas a winner's mentality is to beat your opponent where they are at their strongest and this is exactly why Bears fans are among some of the biggest loser fans in the whole entire NFL world!

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
This is literally a losing loser's mentality to wish other teams have a disadvantage sp your team can be in a better position to win whereas a winner's mentality is to beat your opponent where they are at their strongest and this is exactly why Bears fans are among some of the biggest loser fans in the whole entire NFL world!
It's all about relativity, dingleberry.

Case in point, look at your profile pic. Relative to me, you're a scrawny weakling. Is that my fault?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It's all about relativity, dingleberry.

Case in point, look at your profile pic. Relative to me, you're a scrawny weakling. Is that my fault?
I would literally relish the opportunity for you to meet me down-town Chicago and call me a scrawny weakling or dingleberry to my face only to learn what it's like to eat all your meals through a straw for the weeks following you making such a grave mistake but I digress I'm a lover not a fighter by nature which is precisely why I train 4 out of 7 days a week in multiple martial arts disciplines just so I can make foolish obese losers such as yourselve look like complete ignoramuses with very little survival skills.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Is downtown where you push around your shopping cart, you malnourished bum?

I'm not obese. That shirt just makes me look chunky, because my mom always shrinks it too much.. Apparantly, she doesn't know how to use a dryer.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
And, why would a bum even need mma training for? In case Bumfights makes a comeback?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m at my optimal BMI too, guys

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls