OT: Cousin's out v Peckers

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kellen Mond to start lol.. looks like the Vikings playoff hopes are shot. Better luck next year, fuckers.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Peckers? You mean the team that has kicked our asses for 30 years?

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
imagine this board if kellen mond has a good game
unimpressed-jerk-off.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If kellen mond has a good game it will be because lafleur is trying to sabotage aaron rodgers #mightyJoeDung

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Zimmer gets fired this year I wouldn’t mind seeing if the new regime could poach Kubiak. His offense produces and is built off the run/play action game. Imo it would be a good fit for Fields and Monty.

mecha

Liked Posts:
If Zimmer gets fired this year I wouldn’t mind seeing if the new regime could poach Kubiak. His offense produces and is built off the run/play action game. Imo it would be a good fit for Fields and Monty.
he had relative success as a former head coach... he will be disqualified by the McCaskeys because of this. unless you meant as OC, then I don't see that happening either because this is a blowjob franchise.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kubiak would be a great hire. Forgot about him.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he had relative success as a former head coach... he will be disqualified by the McCaskeys because of this. unless you meant as OC, then I don't see that happening either because this is a blowjob franchise.
I think you’re referencing the wrong Kubiak. Klint is the Vikes OC. Gary (Klint’s father) is retired.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
On one hand, the Vikes will have less QB production. On the other hand, they'll probably have fewer sacks and turnovers.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Kellen Mond to start lol.. looks like the Vikings playoff hopes are shot. Better luck next year, fuckers.

More likely Sean Mannion gets the start, no?

I hear the weather conditions may be brutal for this one, which may level the playing field just a bit. That said, the Vikings are a dome team, and a mediocre one at that.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
sounds like the Manbun will start ....Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer confirmed Mannion will serve as the team's starting quarterback Sunday against the Packers, Chad Graff of The Athletic reports.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn that horshoe is still firmly in place....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well, Darrisaw and Mond is the compare to Fields and Teven though we don't know if Darrisaw drops to the bear if the Vikes take Fields. Bear may have been able to get Darrisaw and Mills with their 1st 2 picks. Oh, the hand wringing, LOL.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
imagine this board if kellen mond has a good game
unimpressed-jerk-off.gif
It's not hard to outplay Fields.

I was told the only thing that matters is Fields getting reps...now he's missing another game with a sprankle that didn't cause m to leave the Vikings game.

Wtf?

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
While Rodgers took a lot of shit when everyone found out he was an anti--vaxer, his Covid time came a much better time for the other anti-vaxers, Cousins and Wentz.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be out if peckers were involved too.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your title is an insult to peckers everywhere. Mine is offended; in fact, I'm going to go comfort him for a few minutes.