OT: Cowboys players trash McCarthy

dennehy

Liked Posts:
LOL McCarthy can barely make it a month before being exposed as a fucking train wreck by his own players. From Rotoworld ticker:

NFL Network's Jane Slater reports Cowboys players have begun forcefully criticizing the coaching staff after originally agreeing to "keep things internal."
“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs." Other than that, we hope things are going well. New coach Mike McCarthy sold an offseason narrative of coming into the 21st century and learning analytics, but none of the analytics in the world can make up for having Mike Nolan as your defensive coordinator.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
They can blame the coaches as much as they want, but you don't become the worst Defense in the league simply due to coaching. Its more to do with having soft and overrated players on D. Trubisky tore them apart last year....don't blame the coaches

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL McCarthy can barely make it a month before being exposed as a fucking train wreck by his own players. From Rotoworld ticker:

NFL Network's Jane Slater reports Cowboys players have begun forcefully criticizing the coaching staff after originally agreeing to "keep things internal."
“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs." Other than that, we hope things are going well. New coach Mike McCarthy sold an offseason narrative of coming into the 21st century and learning analytics, but none of the analytics in the world can make up for having Mike Nolan as your defensive coordinator.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving Team.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs."

Sounds like a staff I know.....

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They can blame the coaches as much as they want, but you don't become the worst Defense in the league simply due to coaching. Its more to do with having soft and overrated players on D. Trubisky tore them apart last year....don't blame the coaches
Sure, but to me the story is they dislike him enough after just to months (and they are in first place) to openly talk shit about him. He's a complete douche, there is no doubt about that.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs."

Sounds like a staff I know.....
the Jets?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

win7.gif

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey man...that's not cool. You need to remember that the Cowboys are AMERICA'S team. All of us here in the US need to cheer for them and hope the best for them. They are OUR team.
#Allteamsmatter

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Cowboys certainly arent Americas team. Fuck Dallas.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks, but I didn't make that Rodgers meme. I thought of it, and was happy to find the meme already existed (I would've made one if needed though). It woulda been better with Zeke since Dak is hurt.

I'm ALWAYS happy to share the truth about the shitty backwoods loudmouth cocky lame ass Packers.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
13 years with Aaron Rodgers and 1 SB appearance. I was sad when the Packers fired him, but at least he went to the Cowboys.

I know they won a Super Bowl, and they've been spanking our asses for years, but Aaron Rodgers is so good, that he should easily have 3+ Super Bowl wins.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not a hater and Mitch is allowed to have good games but he don't tear you up if you scheme him well. It's the biggest part of his game to overcome.