OT - Cutler on Waddle & Silvy

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mostly not football related, but kind of an enjoyable interview. Jay seems a LOT happier now.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
My favorite was he kept shitting on Manning’s rookie interception record and it’s like, Cutler you were a vet and threw more INTs for the Bears than anyone.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Cutler smoke cigarette, he has short temper

noprophet

Lou Dog
Liked Posts:
Cutler always remind me of Axl Rose. Undeniable talent but easily sidetracked for disaster and a complete prick. I love them both.
Wow just mind blown. Spot on. I waited 1 hr & 30 mins after curtain to see gnfr for one of my first live shows. Prick just walks out and preforms ignored the fact he made like 30k ppl wait after skid row opened. W T F

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cutler always remind me of Axl Rose. Undeniable talent but easily sidetracked for disaster and a complete prick. I love them both.
Cutler reminds me of Axl Rose if you took away Axl's success and actually being good at what he does.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Axl hasn’t been good in 15 years man
ummmm ok? But at one point Axl Rose was the front-man for a hit record producing band and Jay Cutler was just a guy. I can turn on the radio today and hear Axl Rose. Its just a really odd comparison.

Liked Posts:
ummmm ok? But at one point Axl Rose was the front-man for a hit record producing band and Jay Cutler was just a guy. I can turn on the radio today and hear Axl Rose. Its just a really odd comparison.
I agree, Axl was a headcase but an absolute legend regardless. I think Cutler is closer to a one hit wonder band that people still remember, like Hanson with mmmbop badi mbpap.

Your expectations were high for him to be a star after a pro bowl season with Denver and then he followed it up by underwhelming everyone.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Axl hasn’t been good in 15 years man
People say he still has it. I may soon find out.

I was debating the Bills/Bears pre-season game, but then GNR got added back to Summerfest that night. I may lean toward GNR, cause who knows how long this lasts, and the Bears should live on beyond my lifetime.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Any person can survive 16 days in the wilderness as long as they find water and you regulate your body temperature. You can go over a month without food. Oh and don’t get eaten.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree, Axl was a headcase but an absolute legend regardless. I think Cutler is closer to a one hit wonder band that people still remember, like Hanson with mmmbop badi mbpap.

Your expectations were high for him to be a star after a pro bowl season with Denver and then he followed it up by underwhelming everyone.
Not so fun fact, that's been my most hated song since i was a little kid.