onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
you’re using a stupid straw man argument and putting words in my mouth.
I'm actually not doing that, I needed further clarification on your stance. Which you completely pissed down your leg

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I'm actually not doing that, I needed further clarification on your stance. Which you completely pissed down your leg

I’ve actually answered your stupid strawman twice, but I guess you think if you just keep claiming I’m not answering you win. That appears to be what’s happening. Not sure, I can’t get into the mind of a man with an IQ of 90.

Implying Flores can’t develop a QB because he didn’t develop Tua is laughable. Tua sucks. And he didn’t even want Tua . He wanted Herbert and that was one of the big rifts between him and the organization.

I think this is the third time I’ve said this. Are you going to once again pretend you can’t read, or quote me but completely leave out the paragraph with my answer like you did last time?

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Great read on Daboll:

Dabes is very hands-on with that, which I thought was awesome,” Anderson said. When DiMarco got to Buffalo in 2017, he’d spent the previous two seasons in Atlanta with renowned offensive coach Kyle Shanahan. But DiMarco said that he’s never had an offensive coordinator who’s better at cataloging and teaching protections than Daboll. “Dabes had a different take on protections, different ways for back and quarterback and line to see things and how they operate based on safety rotation and the defensive back set up,” DiMarco said. “I wish I’d known this stuff earlier in my career. When I was in Atlanta because it would have cleaned things up for me. The way that Dabes saw stuff really made it easier for the backs and the quarterback.”

Liked Posts:
Daboll would be a sexy pick, and he might be the best one at that, but every time I watch the Bills, all I see is Josh Allen making something out of nothing half the time.

You still gotta give him credit though, if this was 2018, who would've thought Allen and their offense would be this good at any point in time? How much credit is the question on the other hand.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I’ve actually answered your stupid strawman twice, but I guess you think if you just keep claiming I’m not answering you win. That appears to be what’s happening. Not sure, I can’t get into the mind of a man with an IQ of 90.

Implying Flores can’t develop a QB because he didn’t develop Tua is laughable. Tua sucks. And he didn’t even want Tua . He wanted Herbert and that was one of the big rifts between him and the organization.

I think this is the third time I’ve said this. Are you going to once again pretend you can’t read, or quote me but completely leave out the paragraph with my answer like you did last time?
His inability to develop Tua should be a red flag regardless on both he and the staff. He’ll probably end up with Texans, so this point is moot

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Daboll would be a sexy pick, and he might be the best one at that, but every time I watch the Bills, all I see is Josh Allen making something out of nothing half the time.

You still gotta give him credit though, if this was 2018, who would've thought Allen and their offense would be this good at any point in time? How much credit is the question on the other hand.
That’s precisely it. It’s very tough to say, IMO.