OT: Daboll impressive. Bills O is nuts

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Because that’s how you build a resume that doesn’t have red flags.
You build a resume by following another offensive coach around and employing his scheme?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You can say the same about that shut down bills defense to make a case for Frazier.
I think Frazier is just that though. That’s his ceiling. A DC and that’s all. Daboll, he may be head coach material but I can’t call it.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Worked for Nagy and Leftwich so far.
Nagy was a quality control coach without any chance to be OC anywhere else when he went to KC.

Leftwich was the OC for AZ under Steve Wilks, albeit briefly.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
By proving it isn’t just the QB…stop trying to be an idiot.
But proving it's not just Daboll is somehow less important? I think you are projecting pretty hard with the idiot crack.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
tell me i'm hungover out here in the vegas, while waiting to collect some small earnings for the games today but one thing for sure, i'm impressed with Daboll now. A new fact from today's experience.., I would hate to be a Raiders fan living in vegas looking like a depressed dick at a slot machine with cheap booze, these assholes know how to bring the mood down out here.

one thing too, I think Bills Offense is loaded as far as their offensive weapons goes...could be why Daboll's O looks neat today.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Fields is a mini Allen, if daboll can Improve his field vision, the sky is the absolute limit

Visionman

Liked Posts:
But proving it's not just Daboll is somehow less important? I think you are projecting pretty hard with the idiot crack.
Maybe because half this thread is people saying Allen makes their offense run, not Daboll? But keep moving the goalposts…

MadBearsFan

Liked Posts:
Watching the playoff game and holy crap.

The bills do not have a great offensive line, but they play like their hair is absolutely on fire.

Just a ton of activity and energy and wow. It's like the entire offense was taking uppers.

Just really damn impressive stuff and I could easily see Justin Fields running the same offense...
Smith is my GM and Daboll is my coach

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is literally a perfect game, could not be going any better for Daboll.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Maybe because half this thread is people saying Allen makes their offense run, not Daboll? But keep moving the goalposts…
I never moved any goalposts because I'm not half this thread. I'm responding to you. This is simple.

What is better to prove oneself:

Being an offensive coordinator where you control the whole offense, call the plays, run your system, in an environment where you are comfortable and with a great QB who you helped develop or

Follow the coach around, run his offense, maybe call plays (but probably not), have little control over the offense, in an new environment.

It's not a tough question. Helping to develop and then working with a great QB has never been an impediment to success for a coach. It's a huge part of the reason Daboll is going to be a head coach.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy was a quality control coach without any chance to be OC anywhere else when he went to KC.

Leftwich was the OC for AZ under Steve Wilks, albeit briefly.
I thought Leftwich was actually hired by Bruce Arians in Arizona to be a inter coach then promoted to quarterback coach and then after their offensive coordinators got fired he was promoted the offensive coordinator for the final two months before he got fired himself. Then he followed Bruce Arians to the Buccaneers. And then entire time he only ran his head coaches offense.

So, he was essentially following another offensive coach around and employing his scheme

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Lez is going against a physically limited QB in Mac. Can't take anything away from this game outside of that

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Didn’t the Bills and the Daboll offense lose to Jacksonville this season?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I thought Leftwich was actually hired by Bruce Arians in Arizona to be a inter coach then promoted to quarterback coach and then after their offensive coordinators got fired he was promoted the offensive coordinator for the final two months before he got fired himself. Then he followed Bruce Arians to the Buccaneers. And then entire time he only ran his head coaches offense.

So, he was essentially following another offensive coach around and employing his scheme
He coached for Wilks for a while, not sure what his scheme was, Arians left after 2017 and Leftwich was there for 2018. He also followed a head coach around (after he was fired in AZ) not a coordinator to another job.