onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I saw this yesterday...not sure if it's true. I guess we'll find out later today.

Story

Dez Bryant’s entire NFL career could be in jeopardy if the video he allegedly appears in is as bad as it sounds.

The clip of Bryant doing something ‘Ray Rice-worthy’ that has reportedly stalled his contract negations with the Dallas Cowboys, is set for an imminent release.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Total shocker.... If true.
This is sarcasm,right?

If anyone were to think Dez Bryant having a violent episode would be a shocker, they should talk to his mother.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It probably is a video of him beating up his Mom...not sure what could be worse than the Ray Rice fiasco.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It probably is a video of him beating up his Mom...not sure what could be worse than the Ray Rice fiasco.

The Ray Rice video was very mild compared to what law enforcers see routinely. It's just the media and people in general do not realize what real violence really is. They think the world is made out of marshmallows.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw this morning with yesterday's date so I'm also wondering if true. Sounds real bad if it is. Cowboys better hold off on any contract talks.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember the story claiming Jerry Jones son had to tackle him to keep the idiot from reaching the podium and drafting Manziel. Well if Dez really does have himself in a criminal type bind, the Boy's just received another gift from the creator, either no Dez, or a Cheap Dez, and the new found space to re-sign Murray, which should have been the focus in the 1st place.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Remember the story claiming Jerry Jones son had to tackle him to keep the idiot from reaching the podium and drafting Manziel. Well if Dez really does have himself in a criminal type bind, the Boy's just received another gift from the creator, either no Dez, or a Cheap Dez, and the new found space to re-sign Murray, which should have been the focus in the 1st place.

Dez opened up a ton of space for Murray. With out Dez Murray doesnt have near the success he did last year.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't know how much focus you need to put on a RB with that line but this is why you should steer clear of cases like Bryant. The real emphasis for Dallas should go to their defense. That's what's been holding them back for so long.

Last edited:

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So this means well be able to get rid of the terrible locker room cancer Marshall and his off-field, onfield BS and sign Dez for the vet min???

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Dez opened up a ton of space for Murray. With out Dez Murray doesnt have near the success he did last year.
Dez opened up a lot of space for Adrian Peterson's contract.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I read this story about a week ago on realgm and nothing has come of it, wouldn't read too much into it.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Saw this morning with yesterday's date so I'm also wondering if true. Sounds real bad if it is. Cowboys better hold off on any contract talks.

According to the article I saw on this, they've already stalled negotiations because of this.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ther are now reported screen shots that have been released to the media.