OT: Dez Bryant

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw this yesterday...not sure if it's true. I guess we'll find out later today.

Story

Dez Bryant’s entire NFL career could be in jeopardy if the video he allegedly appears in is as bad as it sounds.

The clip of Bryant doing something ‘Ray Rice-worthy’ that has reportedly stalled his contract negations with the Dallas Cowboys, is set for an imminent release.

Oh hell yeah!!! BRing in Dez Bryant and while you're at it, trade for A.Peterson also. Get rid of those two slugs we have now, Matt Forte and Brandon Marshall. One gets tripped up with shoelace tackles and the other's got a TV show. Bad people, they!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So I'm supposed to believe the media knew this story for the past year and hadn't released any info on it? Sketchy.

It's being shopped around.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
It's being shopped around.

Fair enough, you'd think someone would be willing to dish out the big bucks to get the credit for this story though. Although perhaps waiting until his contract was up was done intentionally.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair enough, you'd think someone would be willing to dish out the big bucks to get the credit for this story though. Although perhaps waiting until his contract was up was done intentionally.
The timing is too perfect. There's more to all this than the video itself.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The timing is too perfect. There's more to all this than the video itself.

Yeah I forget sometimes that the media's agenda is for clickbait and controversy. Makes sense to wait till the offseason.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I forget sometimes that the media's agenda is for clickbait and controversy. Makes sense to wait till the offseason.

It's not just the off season. It's the final week the Cowboys can come to terms on a contract with Bryant before they have to tag him.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember the story claiming Jerry Jones son had to tackle him to keep the idiot from reaching the podium and drafting Manziel. Well if Dez really does have himself in a criminal type bind, the Boy's just received another gift from the creator, either no Dez, or a Cheap Dez, and the new found space to re-sign Murray, which should have been the focus in the 1st place.

I think it's unfortunate for them. Dez is a far better football player than Murray, imo.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
BREAKING: Adam Schefter confirms Dez Bryant video exists

http://bit.ly/1LDQ3gx

he can now bag my groceries at

Pigglywiggly.png

Dez Bryant @DezBryant · 4m 4 minutes ago
I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this..

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Ray Rice video was very mild compared to what law enforcers see routinely. It's just the media and people in general do not realize what real violence really is. They think the world is made out of marshmallows.

That is accurate.

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
In the video Schefter said if he had to bet he thinks Bryant will be back next season for the Cowboys. So...how bad can it be?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw this morning with yesterday's date so I'm also wondering if true. Sounds real bad if it is. Cowboys better hold off on any contract talks.

What does The Rock have to say on this subject?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this turns out to be real I am going to bump the fuck out of that thread where certain posters were saying Bryant is not only a better WR but a better citizen than Marshall.