My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Plenty of OT football threads are posted here. This is another. Dont listen to cancel culture clowns that want to delete any post I make........if you want to be fair

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Fuckin idiot

I am literally drunk as **** right now presently and am celebrating myselve in the mirrors of my sneaker closet because I just banged with some girls from my athletic club whomst probably went towards my home with me because my driver told me it was time to go home and they thought I might maybe perhaps literally might be somebody because I have a driver whomst acturally cares about me but it was acturally about me parking my car illegally and he almost got my **** towed but I didn't say anything and just flowed with it so they get some gift basket probably some shoes and whatever flowers aren't almost dead in here and maybe some of these Ubereats gift cards I got from my last few meetings ?

Don't drive drunk people it's literally gambling with life and death.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Let's recap

Out all night partying with friend/cousin; but got into fight and separated

Out of gas on side of highway and 3x over the legal limit...at 6am

Also on two other random drugs

Oh...and with some still to be determined random woman

Who was the old guy called a racist and forced to apologize for saying he lived to die??? He actually sounds pretty spot on.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's recap

Who was the old guy called a racist and forced to apologize for saying he lived to die??? He actually sounds pretty spot on.

We get it. Black guy died, should have been smarter.. etc. Thanks.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
im drunk af right now and like dwayne haskins have maybe 40000x your networth at 30 you do at 80 or whatever your age is. mistakes =/ idiots

failures in life who drive audi a8s = idiots
You and I should meat up sometimes maybe perhaps because out of all of these ccs posters your journey seems to be almost exactly like mine but I'm younger and maybe perhaps bolder but none of that matters if you are lonely so whatevs come race me on my ranch or just literally chillax on a couch in the mushroom barn. (No electricity in there but that's intentional)

Bro also I have a cheese and wine cave but its a work in proximity of being finished over a few increments of time separately from each other with breaks In between.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You and I should meat up sometimes maybe perhaps because out of all of these ccs posters your journey seems to be almost exactly like mine but I'm younger and maybe perhaps bolder but none of that matters if you are lonely so whatevs come race me on my ranch or just literally chillax on a couch in the mushroom barn. (No electricity in there but that's intentional)

Bro also I have a cheese and wine cave but its a work in proximity of being finished over a few increments of time separately from each other with breaks In between.

It's like your literally in Stardew Valley!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dwayne Haskins was drugged on the night of his death as part of an alleged "blackmail and robbery conspiracy" against the former NFL quarterback, according to a lawsuit filed by his family.

The lawsuit, filed last month in Broward County, Florida, lists four individuals, two restaurants, a golf driving range and a hotel as defendants connected to the alleged conspiracy.

That is a lot of random dots to string together. I kind of hope this goes to trial because I got to see how Saul Goodman pulls this one off.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Dwayne Haskins was drugged on the night of his death as part of an alleged "blackmail and robbery conspiracy" against the former NFL quarterback, according to a lawsuit filed by his family.

The lawsuit, filed last month in Broward County, Florida, lists four individuals, two restaurants, a golf driving range and a hotel as defendants connected to the alleged conspiracy.

That is a lot of random dots to string together. I kind of hope this goes to trial because I got to see how Saul Goodman pulls this one off.
They're just suing everyone and everyplace he was at that evening....hell, they're suing the driver of the dump truck that hit him despite that poor guy being completely exonerated by the police already.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Way to make things look even worse. This seems pretty far fetched

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Interesting that they didn’t do a drug or alcohol test on a driver in a vehicular death—most states require those tests. But this blackmail thing is crazy. I did read somewhere that he was having an affair but I just don’t see how driving ranges, hotels and a restaurant all got involved in a blackmail and murder conspiracy. Wouldn’t be surprised some gold digger was trying to extort him though.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Let's recap

Waft an ignorant fucking comment based on the new info about him being drugged.