OT: Dwayne Haskins was drunk when hit by car

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
To be fair, these allegations have to be proven. Just because a lawyer alleges this, doesn’t mean it happened. We’ll just have to see if anything can be factually proven in court.

Not that a grand jury was used here, but the old saying is “you can indict a ham sandwich.” Proving the crimes in an indictment is much harder.
You realize you're talking to Tez? He doesn't care about facts. Whatever fits his narrative is correct.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Everyone that has ever driven drunk " is not equal to degenerates who do it routinely.

I ain't buying this dude running out of gas, and casually going for a walk into traffic on an interstate as his first occurrence.

How do you know he did it routinely? Where was that reported or are you making assumptions to fit your narative?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm absolutely making an assumption that he's done it before. Do you honestly think most of people in the study you referenced have only driven drunk once?

My narrative is not that he's habitual, btw.

Ok you said this.
"Everyone that has ever driven drunk " is not equal to degenerates who do it routinely.

I ain't buying this dude running out of gas, and casually going for a walk into traffic on an interstate as his first occurrence.

So which is it. Do most in the study drive drunk routinely or do they not?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
How about taking this debate to another forum?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Depends on what routinely, habitually constitute. I would be willing to bet that most of the subjects in the study have done it more than once.
Obviously, there are going to be one timers, functional alcoholics, and the rest of a potential bell curve in between.

And, I have no problem admitting that im assuming he was somewhere in that bell curve in between the extremes.

Ok so we are back to killing off 100m Americans or so because most drink and drive more than once.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
100M is too excessive. Probably 60, 70 fits the narrative I put into place. That's the segment I labeled degenerates.

Corraling em into camps would be the hard part. They would have to be lured with the beverage of choice for their specific demographic.

Whiskey, Hennessy, tequila, bud light, the latest fad of microbrews, and margaritas would probably do the trick.
100m is generous. 258m adults in America and 43% of adults admit to drinking and driving. 56% of men. So you will be making women the majority in this country as will have to kill off way more men.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
100M is too excessive. Probably 60, 70 fits the narrative I put into place. That's the segment I labeled degenerates.

Corraling em into camps would be the hard part. They would have to be lured with the beverage of choice for their specific demographic.

Whiskey, Hennessy, tequila, bud light, the latest fad of microbrews, and margaritas would probably do the trick.

You're not better than other people fyi. Show your therapist your posts here if you can afford a therapist.