OT: EA Madden Racists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
which alt is @FozzyBear ? sounds like some desperate shit to me.

also honestly, who gives a fuck? this seems to be a recurring response I post in every thread now. fucking overly sensitive emotional cunts.

You seem overly sensitive about something. I heard Prune Juice may help.

FozzyBear is no ALT. I have one account, Thank You!

Alt paranoia on this board seems to be a common idiosyncrasy . Being the self appointed unofficial junior CCS Historian, I should look into its history. ALTGATECCS

When did the term ALT start, whomst coined it and why? There may be some whomsoever smelt it, dealt it in play. It definitely seems worthy of research. Perhaps a notch like this could bump me up to Senior CCS Historian.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This is amazing. Post this in the politics forum and you’ll get the cancel culture attention you’re looking for. Lots of crazies up there

This is football, bears related.

mecha

Liked Posts:
You seem overly sensitive about something. I heard Prune Juice may help.

FozzyBear is no ALT. I have one account, Thank You!

Alt paranoia on this board seems to be a common idiosyncrasy . Being the self appointed unofficial junior CCS Historian, I should look into its history. ALTGATECCS

When did the term ALT start, whomst coined it and why? There may be some whomsoever smelt it, dealt it in play. It definitely seems worthy of research. Perhaps a notch like this could bump me up to Senior CCS Historian.
oh yeah, I'm real sensitive. I make threads on sports message boards about China plays in Madden.

you sound like a fucking jagoff. and another snarky prick with an alt account.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The OP's assumption that there is some racial connotation with China special is absolutely incorrect. This is what happens when you play Madden but don't know or understand real football concepts. China is a passing concept that has been around for ages. It has nothing to do with a slant pattern
Man, I always thought china referred to cups and plates...my bad, lol..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
oh yeah, I'm real sensitive. I make threads on sports message boards about China plays in Madden.

you sound like a fucking jagoff. and another snarky prick with an alt account.

This is pretty apparent. You are coming off a bit sensitive to the subject matter. Cunts, fucking jagoffs, prick and the such. There's really no need for name calling and vulgarity.

To quote you. "also honestly, who gives a fuck?" Well, I give a 'f'. However, if you are implying that you don't, why did you feel the need to respond in a triggered manner? I mean you could have just moved on to another thread. You did originally seem amused, as you were the first one to respond to this thread with ROFL.

Amused or Triggered? Im confused. If this bipolarization persists, you made need to seek out a professional.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is amazing. Post this in the politics forum and you’ll get the cancel culture attention you’re looking for. Lots of crazies up there
Lol mad boomer in the middle of the night again. Incredible stuff that never ceases to amaze.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not sure why i clicked in this thread, but it ranks right up there with the Wilson<Trubisky thread.
A+ to the OP for getting everyone heated over nothing.

pboer323

Liked Posts:
Is this a battle worth fighting over? Is the world going to end on this decision?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So basically, we have a 3 page thread of someone being upset with something possibly slightly ignorant that happened over 15 years ago...

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
So basically, we have a 3 page thread of someone being upset with something possibly slightly ignorant that happened over 15 years ago...

Well madden 04 would have come out in Aug/Sep 2003. So more than 15 years ago. Its possible it went back further, but research needs to be done.

The play that was posted in the opener, is from the latest edition that was released last year.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Well madden 04 would have come out in Aug/Sep 2003. So more than 15 years ago. Its possible it went back further, but research needs to be done.

The play that was posted in the opener, is from the latest edition that was released last year.
Yes, but the pic posted was not of just simple slants, but the over-under concept talked about throughout this thread.

I suspect if the play was all go routes, it would still be racist because it simulates sending the Chinese far away?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, I always thought china referred to cups and plates...my bad, lol..
The-Queen-tea-1999-z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.