OT: Eagles hire rain man and their fans are losing it online

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I think what he meant was the systems they use on O and D will be easy for his players to learn etc but the opposition teams will have a hard time playing against it

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think what he meant was the systems they use on O and D will be easy for his players to learn etc but the opposition teams will have a hard time playing against it

man, imagine if Nagy had a simpler offensive scheme to run. #profit

also if I were an Eagle fan I would genuinely literally rip my dick off without a second thought.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Most socially awkward people I meet tend to be pretty intelligent.
Problem is that awkwardness usually doesn't help you relate to players or motivate them. there's a difference between rain man smart and versatile smart and the truly gifted are the second.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nick Sirianni has way more experience and much better credentials than Nagy when he got hired-

In contrast to the media's narrative - Belichick is completely awkward in front of them- and they hate it, but his teams perform.

As coach:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nick Sirianni has way more experience and much better credentials than Nagy when he got hired-

In contrast to the media's narrative - Belichick is completely awkward in front of them- and they hate it, but his teams perform.

As coach:
It seems like 50% of all coaches get their start at Mt. Union.