Not open for further replies.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Let’s all review this thread and determine which parties representatives introduced politics for no apparent reason other than vaginal bleeding.

/thread

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s all review this thread and determine which parties representatives introduced politics for no apparent reason other than vaginal bleeding.

View attachment 3963

/thread

This low effort meme may be correct in your fantasy life however it is incorrect in the real world.

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
Thanks Mom.

Paul Manafort, Trump campaign manager who is currently in prison, Russian contacts.

George Papadopolis, Trump campaign adviser who went to jail, Russian contacts.

Michael Flynn, Trump campaign adviser and on his National Security Council, going to jail. Russian contacts.

Roger Stone, Trump adviser who is going to jail. Russian contacts.

Your no collusion certainly has a lot of fucking evidence of collusion. Not to mention Stones trial revealed the President lied to Mueller during the investigation. Clinton was impeached for much less. But that only matters because he was a Democrat, right?

What a fucking joke your entire movement is.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Paul Manafort, Trump campaign manager who is currently in prison, Russian contacts.

George Papadopolis, Trump campaign adviser who went to jail, Russian contacts.

Michael Flynn, Trump campaign adviser and on his National Security Council, going to jail. Russian contacts.

Roger Stone, Trump adviser who is going to jail. Russian contacts.

Your no collusion certainly has a lot of fucking evidence of collusion. Not to mention Stones trial revealed the President lied to Mueller during the investigation. Clinton was impeached for much less. But that only matters because he was a Democrat, right?

What a fucking joke your entire movement is.

I think with just a little more time and tax payer money in the investigation, I think they find something!

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
View attachment 3964

I think with just a little more time and tax payer money in the investigation, I think they find something!

I literally just listed 4 instances of Trump associates that were sent to jail during the investigation... One was on the National Security Council, while compromised by a hostile government. I haven't even mentioned the internet research agency yet. A fuckin lot has been found, and criminals sent to prison. All criminals directly connected to Trump.

Now I have a serious question. Are you Special person? Because I'll accept that you believe the horseshit you spew because of a clinical mental dedicincy. If not, though, then it is truly a dark time in humanity knowing there are people like you who are so easily manipulated by radical right wing propaganda.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I literally just listed 4 instances of Trump associates that were sent to jail during the investigation... One was on the National Security Council, while compromised by a hostile government. I haven't even mentioned the internet research agency yet. A fuckin lot has been found, and criminals sent to prison. All criminals directly connected to Trump.

Now I have a serious question. Are you Special person? Because I'll accept that you believe the horseshit you spew because of a clinical mental dedicincy. If not, though, then it is truly a dark time in humanity knowing there are people like you who are so easily manipulated by radical right wing propaganda.

I really think the lefty’s energy would be better spent on producing a candidate worthy of our vote in 2020. It is the most pathetic cast of characters I’ve ever seen. I think their best shot is the homosexual mayor of South Bend.

I’m just dying to know @Katesboobsrgr8, who will you be voting for?!?!?!?

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
I really think the lefty’s energy would be better spent on producing a candidate worthy of our vote in 2020. It is the most pathetic cast of characters I’ve ever seen. I think their best shot is the homosexual mayor of South Bend.

I’m just dying to know @Katesboobsrgr8, who will you be voting for?!?!?!?

Putting Trumps corrupt entourage in prison is an endeavor absolutely worth spending energy on. We will keep investigating the criminal activity, because there is a shit load of it. Parnas and Fruman are up, Giuliani is on deck and Nunes is in the hole. You guys are so fucking corrupt you cause endless work for congress and the justice system, but it will be done.

I'm leaning Warren or Sanders if you're curious, but anyone is better than the Putin loving wannabe authoritarian in the Whitehouse.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Putting Trumps corrupt entourage in prison is an endeavor absolutely worth spending energy on. We will keep investigating the criminal activity, because there is a shit load of it. Parnas and Fruman are up, Giuliani is on deck and Nunes is in the hole. You guys are so fucking corrupt you cause endless work for congress and the justice system, but it will be done.

I'm leaning Warren or Sanders if you're curious, but anyone is better than the Putin loving wannabe authoritarian in the Whitehouse.

El Oh EL @ the “we” and “you” rhetoric. It is hysterical how delusional you are.

By the time the witch hunt completes, Trump will have already been re-elected in the 2020 election in a land slide. So let’s pretend he gets impeached which will never happen, Pence will still be your President.

The craziest loonies are always Bernie or Warren supporters, there was never a doubt.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
El Oh EL @ the “we” and “you” rhetoric. It is hysterical how delusional you are.

By the time the witch hunt completes, Trump will have already been re-elected in the 2020 election in a land slide. So let’s pretend he gets impeached which will never happen, Pence will still be your President.

The craziest loonies are always Bernie or Warren supporters, there was never a doubt.

Love me some Bernie, but I have no delusions of trump being removed from office. I absolutely agree the best/only way to get rid of him is in the ballot box in 2020. Sadly, the Dems will nominate Biden and will go thru 2016’s “shock” of losing to trump all over again. So no, not all of us are “loonies.” Most just want healthcare

Status
Not open for further replies.