2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, quitting steroids probably helped.

Now that that's outta the way, yes, popular diets trick you into eating less calories one way or another. That's the only way to get it done. I feel like the low carb craze is dying a little, and the new "intermittent fasting" diet is the rage. Just think, they used to tell you that not eating for long periods of time would trigger your body's "starvation mode" and you'd go into fat storing mode - I guess they decided that's bullshit now.

Intermittent fasting just tricks you into eating less because there's less hours to eat if you're following the rules.

Here's a tip that works for me without going crab crazy or anything. Eat about half as much as you normally eat and stop. Doesn't matter what kind of food it is as long as it's within reason. Or try having two of your meals be no more that a fist-sized volume of food and one meal that's two fist sizes.

I've been pretty slim most of my life and I do these things to stay that way. I've only had to lose weight once in my life back in the 90's when I was young and I don't want to have to go thru that again.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why does omelet get so much computer time at the nursing home he was put in?
The rona is worried about the ommyvirus so he has all the PC time.

Liked Posts:
About a year ago I was sent pics of some members from my ever growing ignore list and I can confirm that a lot of members here are fat pussie toads. One pic was a shlub member with a Polo shirt on that was 2 sizes too small and his gut was pushing through. I can only imagine how big he is now after being in lockdown. Yuck!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thelma and Louise are back at it critiquing male figures. What a surprise

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
About a year ago I was sent pics of some members from my ever growing ignore list and I can confirm that a lot of members here are fat pussie toads. One pic was a shlub member with a Polo shirt on that was 2 sizes too small and his gut was pushing through. I can only imagine how big he is now after being in lockdown. Yuck!

No you weren't.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How much did you pay for them?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I bet you kept the pictures

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
* Mods, take note

Marshall Yanda details his post NFL weight loss. Some of you chunkies should pay attention

speaking of fat folk. why do all fat folk go with the all black look???!!??? Does it really make them look skinny??

Their closet must be mix and match with all black outfits.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
speaking of fat folk. why do all fat folk go with the all black look???!!??? Does it really make them look skinny??

Their closet must be mix and match with all black outfits.
I have a buddy who's 5'8" pushing about 250 - 275. He looks so much bigger when wearing white.

Also, horizontal stripes are a no no for fatties.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Wow. Asking for pics of people on here. You really are a sad, pathetic fuck.