OT: Glennon on Hard Knocks

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
True but still no excuse to waste 18 mil. We had a QB that would have kept the seat warm and deserved a camp and shot.

I think you missed the point. The Niners thought that the Bears wouldn't trade up for Trubs because Pace signed Glennon. Probably wasn't the only team too

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I really only feel this way whenever I see either Trestman or Tucker's face, mostly Tucker though. That was the worst D I've ever had the misfortune to witness and we had to watch that shit for 2 straight seasons.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think you missed the point. The Niners thought that the Bears wouldn't trade up for Trubs because Pace signed Glennon. Probably wasn't the only team too
Then the 9ers were stupid because outside of QB there was no one worth a trade up.

jive

Liked Posts:
I really only feel this way whenever I see either Trestman or Tucker's face, mostly Tucker though. That was the worst D I've ever had the misfortune to witness and we had to watch that shit for 2 straight seasons.
That second season with Trestman was hard to watch. You can tell the guys were mailing it in.
Tucker should have been fired after the New England or Green Bay game.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Not buying it. The only person who was surprised the Bears drafted a QB was John Fox apparently. Signing Mike Glennon to a 1 year deal was the most transparent of smokescreens, and I thought it was obvious to the Niners and the free world that the Bears were trading up to take a QB...teams don't trade up that high to take a RG.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not buying it. The only person who was surprised the Bears drafted a QB was John Fox apparently. Signing Mike Glennon to a 1 year deal was the most transparent of smokescreens, and I thought it was obvious to the Niners and the free world that the Bears were trading up to take a QB...teams don't trade up that high to take a RG.

I remember having conversations here after Glennon was signed. A lot of fans thought that Glennon was the guy. I had no doubt that the Bears were still getting a QB. As soon as the trade happened I knew it was a QB.

The looks on the fans at the draft when Trubisky was announced were priceless.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was just saying yesterday that modo called it

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Apart of his “I’m in quicksand, quick, throw me a rake” running style, Glennon actually has a pretty bad arm. Still nice to see he’s still taking up a roster spot in the league.