My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Starting by saying I don't think Goff is amazing or anything but

People pick and choose when they want to make excuses and Stafford gets excuses while other like Cutler get bashed. He couldn't get it done with Calvin Johnson, Nate Burelson, Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, Kenny Golladay, Danny Amendola.

Last season Stafford played with Marvin Jones, Kenny Gollady, and Danny Amendola.

This season Goff started with Quintez Cephus Stafford's #5 or #6 from last season and now has Amon-Ra St. Brown and Kalif Raymond.

The only plus is TJ Hockenson.

People even made excuses fro Aaron Rodgers in the off season because the Packers didn't draft the players he wanted and he already plays with Davante Adams.

Stafford can pad stats while other players "get yards in garbage time."

People want to put Stafford and Rivers in the hall of fame because they rack up yards but don't give Peyton Manning credit because he only went to 4 Super Bowls and won 2 of them.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s got the best LT in the history of the NFL blocking his blindside in Penis Sewage@nc0gnet0 amiright?

I think I’d rather sniff farts out of @Bust ’s ass then be a lions fan.

What kind of idiotic, loser fan defends his turd of a franchise on another teams forum and then disappears when it turns out reality is right again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He’s got the best LT in the history of the NFL blocking his blindside in Penis Sewage@nc0gnet0 amiright?

I think I’d rather sniff farts out of @Bust ’s ass then be a lions fan.

What kind of idiotic, loser fan defends his turd of a franchise on another teams forum and then disappears when it turns out reality is right again.
It’s already proven @nc0gnet0 is a troll

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 you little shit stain.
1635122777910.png
It must suck having your shit pushed in by your hero