OT: Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

Liked Posts:
I just learned of the new format earlier today and wanted to give a sincere Good Luck to doug and the guys. I'll be visiting from time to time and wish nothing but success for the site.

Duck

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the well wishes, we're off to a fast start. I really am amazed at how many fine posters have found the site already and gotten the forum off the ground.

rodman

Liked Posts:
I wish you good luck too and lots of fun! hopefully you guys keep up the good stuff!

Ben B.

Liked Posts:
Duck wrote:
I just learned of the new format earlier today and wanted to give a sincere Good Luck to doug and the guys. I'll be visiting from time to time and wish nothing but success for the site.

Duck

Beer-drinking duck avatar, please.

BeerDuck.jpg

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Thanks for the well wishes, we're off to a fast start. I really am amazed at how many fine posters have found the site already and gotten the forum off the ground.
You had to know you would get a lot of RealGM posters to come follow you

It's nice to have another solid forum to post Bulls stuff and and it should go well

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
You had to know you would get a lot of RealGM posters to come follow you

It's nice to have another solid forum to post Bulls stuff and and it should go well

You never know. Sham is an incredibly popular guy, and he's really cool and built up a nice website, and he had forums for awhile and could never get them off the ground.

No matter how popular you are on one forum, it's very hard to get people to go to another forum. There's very little incentive to give up a whole community to try and join a new one.

This community will be bolstered though by all the fans of Running with the Bulls, Chicago Bullseye, and possibly the Bullscast. The Bullscast guys would like to be part of the site too, but they have legal complications with their parent company, so we're still waiting to see how that goes.

I'm hoping it works out well, I've got a lot of fun stuff in store for the people who make this home including lots of chances at free Bulls tickets for the playoffs this year and regular season next year, and plenty of other fun giveaways, so hopefully it will become a nice home.

BritBull

Liked Posts:
Greetings from London UK. Listening to the podcasts is one of the few ways I get to keep up to date with the Bulls. My thanks to all you Bulls podcasters.
The website looks good now and I am looking forward to future developments. It is great that everything is here in one place.

Mind you I am in seventh heaven as I just found out the Bulls are going to play the Jazz in London in next pre-season tour (Oct 2nd at the O2 arena). I will actually get to see them live!

Go Bulls

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Well I'm an admin, so that's like a mod on steroids. Instead of naked it's like wearing a ski-suit.

Ben on the other hand, enjoy the nude beach buddy.

Morten Jensen

Liked Posts:
So the users go to nude beaches and the mods/admins are in sku-suits?

Best. Site. Ever.

Oh, and Duck. Stick around. We need some Thabo loving around here, when our perimeter defense isn't up to standard.

Duck

Liked Posts:
Morten Jensen wrote:
Oh, and Duck. Stick around. We need some Thabo loving around here, when our perimeter defense isn't up to standard.

The Bulls' front office was a rocky place where my Thabo love-seed could find no purchase.

Morten Jensen

Liked Posts:
I'm just throwing this out there.

We could get him back in 2010, unless he signs an extension.....

Status
Not open for further replies.