OT: Gretzky to TNT Hockey

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must be the reason he resigned as the Oilers vice chairman today. Good catch and thanks for posting.........I thought the sweep just pissed him off.LOL!

That was my first thought too. I figured he just wanted to get out of the spotlight, but instead he jumped right in. Not sure he has the personality for it, but it should be cool to hear his insights.

Granada

Liked Posts:
That was my first thought too. I figured he just wanted to get out of the spotlight, but instead he jumped right in. Not sure he has the personality for it, but it should be cool to hear his insights.
Yeah I agree about his personality, will be interesting to see. Hopefully he has better luck at being an analyst as he did as a head coach.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I agree about his personality, will be interesting to see. Hopefully he has better luck at being an analyst as he did as a head coach.
I still remember being at the game in Nov '07' when Big Buff had the 'nattie-hattie in the first period against the Yotes and Gretzky whining about the officiating during and after the game. He can be a bit grumpy but he should offer good insight.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The article I read said his father just died and he decided it was better for him now to be closer to his children in Florida and St. Louis. (TNT in Atlanta)

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still remember being at the game in Nov '07' when Big Buff had the 'nattie-hattie in the first period against the Yotes and Gretzky whining about the officiating during and after the game. He can be a bit grumpy but he should offer good insight.

I remember him crying like a bitch when Versteeg busted up Turris' nose.