OT - Gronk faked retirement to avoid going to the Lions

msadows

Liked Posts:
What’s the worst of this guy retires to stay off a team or the team willing to trade a first for a shell of a player of his former self yikes

Btw that’s third player that chose retirement over the lions

I mean....would you like to live in detroit?

I hear in detroit decades aren't 10 years.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 ouch

The Lions- where elite HOF players retire early and HOF players fake a retirement to avoid going there
As if he wouldn't have done the same if the Bears wanted him. He then went on to retire one year later anyways, so as a Lions fan, thank god he did this. And his stats for 2018 were rather pedestrian.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My Canadian buddy pronounces it 'the twat'.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 ouch

The Lions- where elite HOF players retire early and HOF players fake a retirement to avoid going there
Kind of like the Bears pissing away Mack's best years due to offensive ineptitude and a GM that can't draft to save his ass.

Last year at this time I was hearing from Bears fans about the genius of Nagy and Pace, and how MT was going to take the "next step". The 2019 Bears were "legit SB contenders".

LMAO

Enjoy dumpster diving in the draft tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry did Mack threaten to literally give up football when he was traded to the Bears? That’s not even close to the same LMFAO
Yawn, Mack would have went anywhere that would have paid him that amount of money, period. Your delusional if you think otherwise. Gronk didn't even want to stick it out with the Pats 1 year later, so BFD.

Problem with the Bears is, since Walter Payton, they haven't had any generational talent on the level of a CJ or a BS, so I have no comparisons.

* Not until Mack, in which as I stated earlier, the Bears are pissing away his best years.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yawn, Mack would have went anywhere that would have paid him that amount of money, period. Your delusional if you think otherwise. Gronk didn't even want to stick it out with the Pats 1 year later, so BFD.
You still haven’t figured out your vs you’re I see. It’s funny watching you trying to spin this since Gronk “didn’t want to stick it out with the Pats 1 year later” even though it’s pretty clear he just wanted to be in a more relaxed environment and not under BB’s thumb

msadows

Liked Posts:

Problem with the Bears is, since Walter Payton, they haven't had any generational talent on the level of a CJ or a BS, so I have no comparisons.

* Not until Mack, in which as I stated earlier, the Bears are pissing away his best years.

Huh? I'm pretty sure Urlacher is wearing a gold jacket.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Generational talent, early retirements, playoff appearances? Please do go on...