OT - Gronk faked retirement to avoid going to the Lions

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They made their money and retired healthy...good for them. Barry is still with the franchise btw. Neither went to another team.
He likes that he doesn't have to work n January.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s funny how he says the Bears are wasting Macks best years but completely ignores how the Lions wasted Barry and CJ.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Kind of like the Bears pissing away Mack's best years due to offensive ineptitude and a GM that can't draft to save his ass.
Actually not like that at all.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I didn't throw him in the mix. And your kidding yourself if you think Urlacker was even close to being on the same level as Barry or Calvin. Ask anyone outside of Detroit or Chicago if they have heard of Barry Sanders. Then ask them if they have heard of Brian Urlacker.
Fucking Garth Brooks was murdered on social media because he wore a Barry Sanders jersey and people thought he was supporting Bernie Sanders.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Let’s get him really fired up... Brandon Marshall was statistically better at the same age CJ retired.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
And lost to an ex lions player. lol
This is the lamest brag I've ever seen.

Also, players always win more after they leave the Lions. It's statistically impossible not to. Unless, of course they are hall of fame players, then they just retire instead of continuing to play for Detroit.

Kind of like how you are so ashamed to talk about the Lions to the other Lion fan that you try and troll a rival teams message board, but are so bad at it that the actual Lions players are booing you.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This was in detroit. In ford field.

And people didn't know who barry sanders is. lol
In fairness, the people in Detroit knew what jersey he was wearing, but that's not what he said. He said "ask anyone outside of Detroit," in this instance, he was dead fucking wrong.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm still waiting on him to tell me who thought the lions were better than the bears last year.

He said after the chiefs game, that was week 4....lets check the power rankings....HMM

Nope

Nope

Nope

Can you help me nickygato? I'm having trouble finding a source that says the lions were better than the bears last year?

msadows

Liked Posts:
This dude literally told me vegas doesn't matter as far as how good a team is.

It's legit the only source that DOES matter. They adjust their lines based on what people bet. If the general public thinks you are shit your line will be lower. If the general public thinks you are good the line will be higher.

There is a reason why they say the house never loses. Jesus.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Urlacher literally changed the way defensive football is played today.

He revolutionized the mlb position.

The funny thing, is even if he isn't looking to the past, we have a current defensive player, no TWO, who are better than anyone on his entire squad.
two?

More like four if we are being honest.

msadows

Liked Posts:
two?

More like four if we are being honest.

Its probably more than four even.

But there is zero debate that Jackson/Mack are better than anyone on the lions roster.

If Fuller continues his pace he could become one of the best of his era as well. Since his rookie year he ranks 4th in INT's, and only Darius Slay, Stephon Gilmore, and Marcus Peters rank higher.

Pretty fucking exceptional company.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I can't decide if I love it or hate it
he is a straight up goofy fuck, he was at some charity thing here sitting in a folding chair, and there was a mic near him and you could hear him...huh huh huh....huh huh huh.....just a good