OT: Hard Knocks

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Username

Liked Posts:
Maybe you were being sarcastic, but if not, damn you are sensitive...If Trubisky was confident like that you would be calling him a leader. And as far as Gruden goes, I thought he was a pussy cat compared to his previous stints as a HC.

I like the show so far, and I watch Last Chance U, so when I saw the Defensive lineman from previous season getting a chance - Ollie it just shows that those coaches at a Junior college saw the same thing that an NFL coach saw, a lazy player.

Nah, if there is one thing I like about Tribs, it's his humility. I hate all with swag and braggarts who haven't done anything.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another great thread from the dumb southerner Cubs moderator.

Chef Stitches is still twice the man you could ever be with fully functioning limbs.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah, if there is one thing I like about Tribs, it's his humility. I hate all with swag and braggarts who haven't done anything.

I don't care what they're like as long as they're not faking it to conform to some stupid NFL standard. Its one of the only things I hate about the NFL. If they're actually that clean cut so be it but don't suppress personality either.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chef Stitches is still twice the man you could ever be with fully functioning limbs.

You have literally halve the board on ignore. You are in no place to determine who is or isn’t a man.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already can't stand Jonathan Abram. That guy is annoying AF. He's probably one of those guys I might like if he were on the Bears, but him being on the Raiders, I hope he gets rocked by someone in the NFL.

Also, Incognito looks mentally healthy. I'm happy for him.

He's a douche (sorry Novak). Seems a little off in the noggin

Visionman

Liked Posts:
"Since joining the Raiders, Brown has frustrated his new bosses by showing up late to numerous meetings and by often appearing unfocused in them. Brown, according to witnesses, typically glances at the screens of several tablets and his smart phone during meetings, distracting himself by engaging in activities which include perusing his bank accounts and "liking" photos on Instagram."

???

xvflutop

Liked Posts:
Saw that the helmet in question is an approved model, but its just too old to be certified. So he could literally just get a new version and be in compliance.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Since joining the Raiders, Brown has frustrated his new bosses by showing up late to numerous meetings and by often appearing unfocused in them. Brown, according to witnesses, typically glances at the screens of several tablets and his smart phone during meetings, distracting himself by engaging in activities which include perusing his bank accounts and "liking" photos on Instagram."

???
coccaine is a helluva drug.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Saw that the helmet in question is an approved model, but its just too old to be certified. So he could literally just get a new version and be in compliance.
The older models probably dont have the modern safeguards either. A newer version isnt going to be the same. Anymore than a 2009 BMW would have the same features as a 2019 model...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Gruden traded for his next Keyshawn Johnson except he won't get a ring this time