OT: Holy crap Kenny Golladay had a terrible season

Toast88

Liked Posts:
14 games
37 receptions
521 yards
0 touchdowns
Yards per target: 6.9
Caught 48 percent of the balls thrown his way.

Does he have better or worse numbers this past year if he's with the Bears?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So glad I traded him in fantasy. I wouldn't mind taking a shot on him here. He WAS elite. NYG killed him.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
How many people here threw a fit over not bringing him in?

Honestly I want to know. I remember people wanted Golladay, and I always love the reminders that nobody here should be allowed to hold a job in the NFL.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
He arrived "Pre-Injured." Had red flags all over his Free Agency.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
His quarterbacks were Daniel Jones and Mike Glennon lol. FTR, I did not want to sign him.

Liked Posts:
Still would've rather had him over AR honestly, even though they were both major disappointments. Not to make excuses for either, but the QB situations obviously play a big factor.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He strikes me as the kind of WR who can look good when paired with an accurate QB who knows how to throw tall players open. Think of Drew Brees with Marques Colston. Not a burner or overly quick, but could be great with the right QB.

Stafford, for all the hate he gets here, is a good QB who has been throwing to bigger WRs his entire career.

Without that kind of QB we really saw how open he could get with his route running. At this time he's just not one of those guys that can get himself open.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Giants are bad on offense and at QBing

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So glad I traded him in fantasy. I wouldn't mind taking a shot on him here. He WAS elite. NYG killed him.
I drafted him as well...the guy before me got the receiver I wanted to so I got stuck with Galloday.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't George go to Giants ownership for advice on how to run the team???

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had a pretty bad drop of a sure touchdown yesterday.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
There were definitely a few players that the Bears fortunately stayed away from last offseason and Golladay, Wentz, Winston, going all in for R Wilson... are just a few of them that had big hype behind them and really underperformed for what they would've cost us. Sadly there are a bunch of players on our roster that also underperformed from what Pace paid them for (i.e. what was Graham's $/reception cost for us this year or Trevathans $/tackle cost?) This team is going to take a minute to get back right side up and at least there weren't even more form this list on there. Imagine the reaction on this board if we had signed A Rob to top 5 WR money this offseason and then had the performance we got... Yikes?!