OT: How tall is Kyler Murray?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
FYI your OP comes off like its making fun of Murray for being short and claiming to be taller.

It certainly doesn't come off as some kind of "Look at this, short guys can do gr8 things too!"

If your intent was to advocate for short guys getting shit done, your OP fails unfortunately.

But I applaud the sentiment.

May I suggest in the future, if you're going to post threads, offer your stance (or even lack of stance) in your OP so people don't misinterpret the purpose of your OPs.

All you had to add to your OP was "He might be short, but he's proving that short QBs can get it done."

If you have a point, make it with your own words, or people will misunderstand your message.

That would take the edge off his posts. Aesopian is the edgiest poster on CCS now.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
FYI your OP comes off like its making fun of Murray for being short and claiming to be taller.

It certainly doesn't come off as some kind of "Look at this, short guys can do gr8 things too!"

If your intent was to advocate for short guys getting shit done, your OP fails unfortunately.

But I applaud the sentiment.

May I suggest in the future, if you're going to post threads, offer your stance (or even lack of stance) in your OP so people don't misinterpret the purpose of your OPs.

All you had to add to your OP was "He might be short, but he's proving that short QBs can get it done."

If you have a point, make it with your own words, or people will misunderstand your message.

Noted didn't think I needed to clarify because Murray has been killing it this season.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Noted didn't think I needed to clarify because Murray has been killing it this season.

I'm with you on being a Murray fan.... idk why but when I saw him coming into the league I thought 2 things.

1. He's going to be good/great or a huge bust.
2. I think he's going to be great, and I want him on my FF team.

The fact he got to come into this league and play for his college coach and run a similar offense to what he ran in college just seemed like "Either this is gonna work wonders in the NFL or crash and burn horribly"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What about me is edgy in the slightest?

Methinks he was being sarcastic.... seeing as you tend to put out many OPs that are just copy/paste from the interwebs with none of your own take, ala this OP which was misconstrued as some attack on Kyler Murray when it wasn't.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Methinks he was being sarcastic.... seeing as you tend to put out many OPs that are just copy/paste from the interwebs with none of your own take, ala this OP which was misconstrued as some attack on Kyler Murray when it wasn't.

I find the 'Me Thinks' and 'Interwebs' posts to be really cringy but I get your point.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm with you on being a Murray fan.... idk why but when I saw him coming into the league I thought 2 things.

1. He's going to be good/great or a huge bust.
2. I think he's going to be great, and I want him on my FF team.

The fact he got to come into this league and play for his college coach and run a similar offense to what he ran in college just seemed like "Either this is gonna work wonders in the NFL or crash and burn horribly"

I though they moved on from Josh Rosen way too soon but good for him working out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I find the 'Me Thinks' and 'Interwebs' posts to be really cringy but I get your point.

Methinks I'll use interwebs whenever the fuck I want and you can cringe at anything and everything I write if you so choose.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I though they moved on from Josh Rosen way too soon but good for him working out.

What has Josh Rosen done since leaving the Cardinals that made you think they moved on too soon?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What has Josh Rosen done since leaving the Cardinals that made you think they moved on too soon?
Nothing now but at the time I did. Normally I think rookie QB's drafted in the first round should get at least two years at least but Cardinals were smart and knew what they had in Rosen.