OT: Ja Morant 50 Game Suspension

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
That is a fugazi account.

There shouldn't be any more punishment given to Ja. People have already overreacted enough.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is a fugazi account.

There shouldn't be any more punishment given to Ja. People have already overreacted enough.
If the investigation finds he had a gun on the plane, he is getting 50 games no matter what

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the investigation finds he had a gun on the plane, he is getting 50 games no matter what
Correct, I have been had but from what I read after posting that—he is likely looking at a 50game mandatory ban

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
8 games from the NBA with time served. I think everyone has majorly overreacted but on the small plus side this got Ja some rest before the playoffs.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Reports of 50 game suspension were vastly overstated...

That said, had the gun turned out to be his and such that probably would've been a much different story

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
8 games from the NBA with time served. I think everyone has majorly overreacted but on the small plus side this got Ja some rest before the playoffs.

I guess it's a matter of perspective. If you or I had assaulted a teenager, threatened someone, and then (at the time what was reported) had a gun on a plane, we would have lost our jobs and been behind bars. Ja would have missed a few dozen basketball games and then go on to make millions more, because he's rich and famous.