ot: Julie DiCaro accuses former co workers of being a bunch of pervs.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I can't imagine why she didn't get ahead in the sports industry. Must've been that glass ceiling.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
She's the absolute worst. She was garbage before everything mainstream became so overly woke, i can't imagine what she's like today.

Some women just don't fit into predominantly male spaces and don't want those spaces to even exist. These are the people who use the term 'frat house' and 'frat boy environment' in negative contexts while to most of us that just sounds like a ton of fun.

Case in point, look at this female reporter:

You're in the wrong line of work

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Got to love a board primarily made of men, I mean little boys, who think they know what it is like being female.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was showing her hypocrisy, nothing to do with politics. Read better.
They were both pro Covid precaution posts. One a bit sarcastic. Yes, I now there's a pic on that page link that shows her without a mask with friends. Don't like her but because there wasn't conflicting statements in the posted tweet, I took it as an objection for what she said.

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Some women just don't fit into predominantly male spaces and don't want those spaces to even exist. These are the people who use the term 'frat house' and 'frat boy environment' in negative contexts while to most of us that just sounds like a ton of fun.

Primarily? We don't even have a token woman within 30 miles of this board

Yeah, you just answered your own question there, chief.

(For the record, I do think the woman in the video grossly over-reacted, but I also think you're a tad bit out of touch).

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you just answered your own question there, chief.

(For the record, I do think the woman in the video grossly over-reacted, but I also think you're a tad bit out of touch).

If you think the woman in the video "grossly overreacted", that's also what I think. So we're both in-touch.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Umm frat boys are douche bags. Getting in the camera shot is one thing, but thinking it's okay to creep up right on top of her is super douchey. No surprise from you though.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Umm frat boys are douche bags. Getting in the camera shot is one thing, but thinking it's okay to creep up right on top of her is super douchey. No surprise from you though.

Bro, they're a bunch of drunken excited fans happy their team just won- and there's tons of women in that crowd

If you're a sports journalist and you can't handle happy drunken fans; you're in the wrong line of work. Stay in the studio.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Bro, they're a bunch of drunken excited fans happy their team just won- and there's tons of women in that crowd

If you're a sports journalist and you can't handle happy drunken fans; you're in the wrong line of work. Stay in the studio.
So do you blame women who get sexually harassed/assaulted for the clothes they were wearing? They brought it on themselves right? Men shouldn't have to control themselves, it is their primal nature.

Also there wasn't a single woman who got up in her personal space, plenty of dudes though

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
So do you blame women who get sexually harassed/assaulted for the clothes they were wearing? They brought it on themselves right? Men shouldn't have to control themselves, it is their primal nature.

Nobody got sexually harassed or assaulted. It's a female reporter who's uncomfortable around a bunch of happy excited fans, many of whom are also women.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Nobody got sexually harassed or assaulted. It's a female reporter who's uncomfortable around a bunch of happy excited fans, many of whom are also women.
I didn't say she did get assaulted or harassed. But also not 1 woman got in her personal space like all the douche bags. I can be excited and happy about my sports team without making others uncomfortable.

Liked Posts:
Thing is, if the reporter were male, the fans would've still acted just the same. It's not like she was groped or some shit, fans just wanted to get on camera. How this conversation devolved into harassment and assault is beyond me.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Thing is, if the reporter were male, the fans would've still acted just the same. It's not like she was groped or some shit, fans just wanted to get on camera. How this conversation devolved into harassment and assault is beyond me.
I'd think the dudes getting up in a male reporters space are fucking morons too.

I guess that's why reporters should have a barricaded space keeping drunken douche bags at bay

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry but she should have a different gig if she can't handle that. Setup elsewhere or deal. Nothing sexist occured nor anything to indicate this happened because she's a she.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The frat environment can both be a ton of fun and also pretty toxic. If you're a member of a fraternity or have even ever pledged you would know this.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sorry but she should have a different gig if she can't handle that. Setup elsewhere or deal. Nothing sexist occured nor anything to indicate this happened because she's a she.

Imagine having a job around a bunch of drunk males and not being comfortable around drunk males.

It's like working at a hooters then getting upset that you get hit on.