OT-Kaepernick Throws Fastball at Romo

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. It wasn't that Romo.

"...but Giants closer Sergio Romo was almost literally blown away by the force of the 87 mph fastball, which came from 60 feet 6 inches away. Romo's not a catcher, folks, and even if Kaepernick warned him what was coming, I doubt he was really prepared for it. Also, had the Giants known what was coming, I doubt Romo would have been back there to begin with.
The pitch was sizzling, and he had some nice tail to it as well. ..."

Colin Kaepernick brings the heat with 87 mph first pitch in San Francisco link

The Cubs drafted him, but he stayed in school and played football for the only program that would have him.

How sad and funny is that?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is impressive

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Love watching that kid play, he is a beast. QB's like him do not come often. He is the total package as it goes for QB's Great athleticism, great accuracy in all throws, big time arm, hard worker, and student of the game...Kaepernick will most likely win himself an MVP and a Super Bowl within the next 3-5 years.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's the part about the only football program that would have him.

I'm not sure too many programs waste their time on a drafted baseball player. Either way, he obviously wasnt good a enough at the time, so kudos to him for becoming what he has.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure too many programs waste their time on a drafted baseball player. Either way, he obviously wasnt good a enough at the time, so kudos to him for becoming what he has.

He set NCAA records on a team nobody ever heard of.

With that one exception, every scouting program in college football failed to recognize what CK was; and every team in the NFL passed on him at least once.

If that ain't "funny and sad" than my perceptions of the concepts is "slightly off tilt."

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can honestly say I'm a Kaepernick fanboy, I've been a fan of his since Nevada it just sucks he plays for the 49ers

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I

With that one exception, every scouting program in college football failed to recognize what CK was; and every team in the NFL passed on him at least once.

If that ain't "funny and sad" than my perceptions of the concepts is "slightly off tilt."

That's totally fine, I still don't see it though.

There are numerous examples of professional athletes coming out of nowhere. Simon Gagne went from junior B hockey to the NHL and a star in the league in less than 2 years. Junior B is easily the equivalent of a small program and actually probably the scrubs of the small programs(FYI).

I don't see laughter or tears in these stories, just admiration and happiness towards those players.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

You know what's sad? The Bears didn't take him. They could have just let sickly Jay play out his contract and say good bye. He'd have to sit on the bench for his final season of course. Devalue his ass before he's a FA.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what's sad? The Bears didn't take him. They could have just let sickly Jay play out his contract and say good bye. He'd have to sit on the bench for his final season of course. Devalue his ass before he's a FA.

Can you imagine if Crappernick got to sit behind a really good QB like Cutler for a year instead of Alex Smith?

Will I get banned if I cuss too much on here?

Just thinking about the 9ers getting him in the 2nd makes me need to piss and/or spit while using profanity.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine if Crappernick got to sit behind a really good QB like Cutler for a year instead of Alex Smith?

Just thinking about the 9ers getting him in the 2nd makes me need to piss and/or spit while using profanity.

Doesn't Smith have a higher rating than Cutler since Harbaugh entered the picture? Crazy huh?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

yep, the minute he was drafted by the 49ers, my buddy and myself said Oh Shit

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yep, the minute he was drafted by the 49ers, my buddy and myself said Oh Shit

I was so mad that I ranted and raved on here, and gave Spartan free shit to rub in my face.

For fuck sake...did nobdody watch any football outside the SEC? How could the pro scouts not understand what they were seeing?

Argggg. It's fucking bullshit...Crappernick sucks...and shit...piss. Argggg.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont know what other people saw, but I know what I saw and that was a special QB.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If I'm not mistaken during the playoffs, I believe we both were talking up Kaepernick along with Sparty

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont know what other people saw, but I know what I saw and that was a special QB.

This kid is what Vick and Tebow wish they were, and luck/rg3 hope to grow up to be someday.

CK even has a little Bo Jackson mixed in, but for reals. As far as a 'pure athlete in football today, my money is on him against any QB. I'd take him over all but about 3 or 4 current starters, and even that would depend on system/circumstances.

No shit, I might take him over Brady, Brees, or the Mannings. The dude wins at life, with a rifle arm and long legs; it is what it is.

The 9ers suck anyway.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I'm not mistaken during the playoffs, I believe we both were talking up Kaepernick along with Sparty

Kaepernick was my starter in college fantasy football for 3 of his 4 years at Nevada.

My understanding, recognition of the Crappershit goes way back, and I'd made mention early and was poo pood/ignored amongst the other rookies that year...except for Spartan. (as I recall, CBMB?)

I think he should play baseball (go away like the old board).

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
This kid is what Vick and Tebow wish they were, and luck/rg3 hope to grow up to be someday.

CK even has a little Bo Jackson mixed in, but for reals. As far as a 'pure athlete in football today, my money is on him against any QB. I'd take him over all but about 3 or 4 current starters, and even that would depend on system/circumstances.

No shit, I might take him over Brady, Brees, or the Mannings. The dude wins at life, with a rifle arm and long legs; it is what it is.

The 9ers suck anyway.

Wow! I hope u are joking. RG3 and Luck are in a class above Kap. Better passers and did it with crappy offenses and way crappier teams.

Please don't mention him.in the same sentence as Brady, Brees, or the Mannings. HOFers vs a young qb in a pistol system? You are crazy indeed!

P.S. I think Russel Wilson threw a 97 mph at the Seattle baseball game. That is just filthy