Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wonder if he will face jail time I hope not...
and the other 87 something protesters?, fuck no. the DA should do his job the correct way and put the Breonna Taylor's murderers in custody, not the protesters, and then that DA should resign from his position to be replaced by someone who actually does the job the right way and doesn't bend over to anyone.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
and the other 87 something protesters?, fuck no. the DA should do his job the correct way and put the Breonna Taylor's murderers in custody, not the protesters, and then that DA should resign from his position to be replaced by someone who actually does the job the right way and doesn't bend over to anyone.

Hey I agree but lately, I feel like I'm in a twilight zone episode. LOL

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Good news. Thanks for the update.
No problem. I live in the area and story is getting crazier by the day. Turns out the AG in question hadn't even moved into the property yet, and residents of the neighborhood corroborated that the protesters where peaceful and even reached out to the neighbors to assure them of that.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No problem. I live in the area and story is getting crazier by the day. Turns out the AG in question hadn't even moved into the property yet, and residents of the neighborhood corroborated that the protesters where peaceful and even reached out to the neighbors to assure them of that.
It's time y'all arrest the AG and your DA.