OT- Khalil Mack

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Did Mack ever have a 3 sack game in Chicago? They should have been able to get more than a 2nd round pick for him...

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A great play as well.. was aware enough to let his hand slide off of carrs face mask, wrapped his torso and punched the ball out with the other hand.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
The Bears aren't always going to time of the release of an aging player perfectly. I expect we'll see Mack start the season strong but he might fade down the stretch and we'll see if he can stay on the field the full season. Mack was going to be past his prime and way to expensive when this new regime has this team ready to contend so it was time to move on. I hope he has a good season, but I really didn't expect him to turn to pure trash the minute we traded him.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
So nice of him to put in some effort again. He had a beast of a game in his Bears debut too. By time he left.... well there's a reason the Bears only got a 2nd round pick for him.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Good for him! I really liked him as a Bear and wish him continued success. Did you see Robinson pull down that QB with just one hand for his first sack? That was freaking awesome!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I love Mack. Good for him… Trading him to contender was a class move.

Getting out from under his money when you’re turning over a roster is a smart move.

Bears ended up with Brisker too. Looks like a win win.