OT: Lamar Jackson media darling?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was talking to my friend who is a Ravens fan, he mentioned how Lamar Jackson has now had Covid twice and has been real secretive about getting vaccinated. I had no clue he got it a second time. I noticed that I've only seen mild criticisms of Jackson despite his unwillingness to get vaccinated. But it seems in recent days that Kirk Cousins has been shit on by everyone despite taking the same stance as Lamar.

Covid is controversial, but why is the vikes qb catching the controversy while Jackson gets a pass? I follow a lot of people who cover the NFL and there just isn't the same reaction here.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's because:

A) Cousins refuses to get the vaccine. He will not explain why.
B) Jackson doesn't refuse/deny or accept the vaccine. He just jumps around the topic.
C) Jackson already had the COVID, so he should've already had the antibodies to fight this new strain - at least to some extent. He's missed so much time already that I think people are more concerned than angry with him. They want to see him get healthy.
D) Jackson is more exciting to watch. Cousins sucks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was talking to my friend who is a Ravens fan, he mentioned how Lamar Jackson has now had Covid twice and has been real secretive about getting vaccinated. I had no clue he got it a second time. I noticed that I've only seen mild criticisms of Jackson despite his unwillingness to get vaccinated. But it seems in recent days that Kirk Cousins has been shit on by everyone despite taking the same stance as Lamar.

Covid is controversial, but why is the vikes qb catching the controversy while Jackson gets a pass? I follow a lot of people who cover the NFL and there just isn't the same reaction here.
Maybe because Jackson is hesitant, but cousins is full on belligerent about it, like the NFL version of @jts1207 but good looking with all his teeth and not balding.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think it's because:

A) Cousins refuses to get the vaccine. He will not explain why.
B) Jackson doesn't refuse/deny or accept the vaccine. He just jumps around the topic.
C) Jackson already had the COVID, so he should've already had the antibodies to fight this new strain - at least to some extent. He's missed so much time already that I think people are more concerned than angry with him. They want to see him get healthy.
D) Jackson is more exciting to watch. Cousins sucks.
Jackson also comes off more as a fun guy at the podium. He's very playful. You can tell his teammates love him. But i expected this topic to be treated without bias.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
o-rly-house.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
To live inside your head? Lmfao okay.

Ps I think u got your insult twisted lol

Imagine letting someone live in your head for so long rent free and then now expect to charge them rent...good luck trying to evict you now, especially during an eviction moratorium

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To live inside your head? Lmfao okay.

Ps I think u got your insult twisted lol
He just wants to fix his teeth and get some rogaine, man!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine letting someone live in your head for so long rent free and then now expect to charge them rent...good luck trying to evict you now, especially during an eviction moratorium
Yo he just clowned himself I have squatters rights now lmfao sucka!

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Imagine not being able to post on a sports forum without bringing politics into it….pathetic