OT: LB Nick Kwiatkoski ranks as the No. 4 LB by Pro Football Focus

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nick's a baller but I don't trust PFFs rankings. I have watched a few Raiders games and he's playing good football. Another mistake by cunt face.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Sucks how many good players that bears drafted on defense were let go. Amos Callahan Kwik and I hate to say it but Floyd is ballin with the Rams. Feel like Amos Callahan and Jackson had really good chemistry when they played together.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sucks how many good players that bears drafted on defense were let go. Amos Callahan Kwik and I hate to say it but Floyd is ballin with the Rams. Feel like Amos Callahan and Jackson had really good chemistry when they played together.
Callahan has been paid something like $14mil for 10 games and he's back on IR now.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Nick probably had the understanding that Nagy is a dickbag and wanted out. He’s shining now instead of mistakenly riding the bench.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We haven't had a good SS since Mike Brown. I thought Amos was over hyped and Eddie Jackson is not physical enough to be that guy.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Liked Kwit - hard hitter and great against the run but has he improved in coverage? I haven’t seen him play for the Raiders.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Liked Kwit - hard hitter and great against the run but has he improved in coverage? I haven’t seen him play for the Raiders.
His coverage was good last year. A lot better than Trevathans this year. I remember he got pulled for the Raiders game last year after he and KPL destroyed the Vikings 6th ranked run game ( Dalvin Cook - 35yds), and Gruden grinded bears up the middle all day (150+ rush yards and 3 rush TDs)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always thought Brown was a free safety.

Same with Eddie Jackson.

Pagano uses his safeties interchangeably, sometime Eddie's in the box and other times Gipson. I think Eddie is technically a free safety, but then again so was Gipson while he was in Cleveland

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I always thought Brown was a free safety.

Same with Eddie Jackson.
Brown was a free safety. Tony Parrish was a really good SS alongside him. That was a fun combo. Mike Brown was one of the most underrated bears and players in my lifetime. When he was healthy, he had a Polamalu like impact.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Brown was FS, he was switched to SS when the injuries started piling up though. Brown was awesome, just a bad break.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Kelce buttfucked him on TV a couple of weeks ago. From what I have read, Pagano lobbied real hard to keep DT over Kwit.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brown was a free safety. Tony Parrish was a really good SS alongside him. That was a fun combo. Mike Brown was one of the most underrated bears and players in my lifetime. When he was healthy, he had a Polamalu like impact.
Tony P was a beast

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
His coverage was good last year. A lot better than Trevathans this year. I remember he got pulled for the Raiders game last year after he and KPL destroyed the Vikings 6th ranked run game ( Dalvin Cook - 35yds), and Gruden grinded bears up the middle all day (150+ rush yards and 3 rush TDs)

Well Hicks left that game.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He played really well with roquan last year I don’t get keeping the older guy and being stuck with that awful contract
Agree, the defense improved when he came in last year. Kwit was so aggressive at the line of scrimmage. He was the better and younger player last year. I am not really sure the through process behind signing Trevathan over Kwit. Either way, that is not the issue, the issue is what the fuck is wrong with the offense?