OT: Live Bears games on jailbroke Amazon firestick

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
A friend of mine has a jailbroke Amazon fire stick. I was curious if anyone knows if you're able to get the pre-season and regular-season live games on the fire stick? Has anyone ever done it before? If so what are the best places to watch it? It seems like there are so many options I am just looking for the best feed ...any help is much appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stam

Liked Posts:
Check for pro sport add on you can find just about any live games in there along with all last yrs games

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Check for pro sport add on you can find just about any live games in there along with all last yrs games

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. How is the quality of the live games any good (1080p) or all SD (standard definition)?

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Cool! Thanks for the heads up. How is the quality of the live games any good (1080p) or all SD (standard definition)?

I tried watching the Bears/Colts preseason game on one last year, the quality was horrendous. Worse than SD.

stam

Liked Posts:
Some are good some are just down right awful not gonna lie I'm gonna try watching it but gonna record it also..on nfl network at 10pm

owenby83

Liked Posts:
Get sportsaccess. You can also use it on ps4 xbox one and computer. It does cost but you get pretty much every sporting even in hd

owenby83

Liked Posts:
I just did the 1 month for $14.71. Ill watch all bears preseason in hd . 3 months i believe is $38

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I just did the 1 month for $14.71. Ill watch all bears preseason in hd . 3 months i believe is $38

That sounds awesome. You do this on the firestick? Not through the Kodi addon I assume? Do you get all of the regular season games live in HD on sportsaccess too?

owenby83

Liked Posts:
I have the firetv box instead of the stick. No i did add on sportsaccess on kodi. And yes all the games and red zone mma mlb nba hbo showtime u name it

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

Is that better than sports devil or castaway?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All of them. Best $60 I've ever spent. You want it with Kodi installed.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Are you guys talking about the earlier noted "Pro Sport" or the later referenced "Sportaccess"

Mitchapalooza

My jailbroken fire stick wouldn't show any games last year.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I have the firetv box instead of the stick. No i did add on sportsaccess on kodi. And yes all the games and red zone mma mlb nba hbo showtime u name it

Ok so My friend puts the addon on Kodi and who does he pay? He puts his credit card number right in Kodi? I apologize for the dumb questions but his stuff is foreign to me...

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
All of them. Best $60 I've ever spent. You want it with Kodi installed.

Are you talking about sportsaccess? $60 for the year the season or total??

owenby83

Liked Posts:
60$ would probably be for the year. What you have to do is create a membership on sportsaccess.se
Then select what you want. Then you pay them bitcoin. The way i did it is create a sportsaccess account. I selected 30 days. Then it says pay 0.0254 ir something like that to this address. Its a long address. Then i create a membership on circle.com or downlaod the app. Then for instance i wanted a month so i logged in my debit card info and in circle i clicked add money. I added $15 because it was $14.71. Once the money is added you click send money. Change it from usd to bitcoin. Copy and paste the amount sportsaccess says. Then hit continue. Then it will say to who and you copy and paste the long address on sportsaccess. About 20 minutes it worked. Go onto sportsaccess thru kodi or whatever your using and enter your user and password info. Once your in their system it will show you all the channels

owenby83

Liked Posts:
Hey woods i dont know about prosport but this one is sportsaccess

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Just as an FYI there is a decent feed on firestick that you don't have to pay for. Go to sports devil addon, American football and it will show you all the streams...there is a pats broadcast and a bears broadcast..not bad, not bad at all

chino1176

Liked Posts:
I am watching the game from the kodi app on my phone using the sports devil add on. There are a few high quality links.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk