OT: Luke Rhodes Becomes Highest Paid Longsnapper in NFL History ???

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

6'2" 250 lbs... beefsnappers are becoming more and more common as the athletic demand for longsnapping increases. Within 4-5 years longsnappers will be a common position to draft for. Very smart of the Colts to lock up "their guy" ASAP.

Bears also need to make this a focus and priority over the next couple drafts.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As we know, long snappers do not grow on trees, so hopefully Pace has a long term plan for this.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

6'2" 250 lbs... beefsnappers are becoming more and more common as the athletic demand for longsnapping increases. Within 4-5 years longsnappers will be a common position to draft for. Very smart of the Colts to lock up "their guy" ASAP.

Bears also need to make this a focus and priority over the next couple drafts.
This guy is a STUD there is no denying it. Played LB in college ball but is extremely dependable. In his first 20 games (only started 4 his rookie year) he had no defensive stats but he really came around last season with 4 solo tackles. Wish the Bears had someone they could trust at LS at a minimum, with focus on the next guy being able to make more plays on ST than getting the ball to K...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This guy is a STUD there is no denying it. Played LB in college ball but is extremely dependable. In his first 20 games (only started 4 his rookie year) he had no defensive stats but he really came around last season with 4 solo tackles. Wish the Bears had someone they could trust at LS at a minimum, with focus on the next guy being able to make more plays on ST than getting the ball to K...
Looks like it doesn't stop there. He was actually competing for backup ILB in 2017 and you know in a pinch he could step in.

Why hasn't Pace identified any 4th round talent that can do something like that????

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nice troll post. Did someone actually take the bait or is this all alt accounts?
Lol I'd like to see you try to snap a tight spiral 20 yards delivered in under 1.25 seconds, TROLL.

And now add to that getting your head up to make a block and get down field, IDIOT.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Does Pat Mannelly do any camps? Imagine the amount of Chicago area high school football players that could be in the NFL, or getting college scholarships, thanks to that man.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Srsly. I have both of my young sons in LS clinic this summer so it would be nice to READ about this without some rando trolling up the place smh
Hopefully they've done their core workouts. Super important but misunderstood part.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never too early. You should have them on a tight two a day work schedule all summer. Limiting their screen time to film sessions and motivational football movies and have them on a strict diet as well.

Ice cream is for losers after all.
Srs, sugar is the devil.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice troll post. Did someone actually take the bait or is this all alt accounts?

Excuse me?

I was varsity starting longsnapper all four years of highschool and even got invited to try out at a couple D2 schools. I think I know what I'm talking about here.

I am also hosting my 2nd annual Kane County Longsnapping camp this summer. I already have ten people signed up ranging in age from 6 to 16 that understand the quickly approaching necessity that is professional longsnapping.

So you can take your arrogant shitposting, put a sock in it and TAKE A HIKE, ?️unk bitch.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that's just his online persona. IRL Sparkles is a rotund tonsafun with flab odor who freebases pixie sticks.