OT: Manning to start for Denver in the playoffs on Sunday.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think this is a good move. But, hey, I don't really care what Denver ultimately does, unless it involves Von Miller to Chicago for a 5th round pick, and them picking up part of his salary. :lol:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think this is a good move. But, hey, I don't really care what Denver ultimately does, unless it involves Von Miller to Chicago for a 5th round pick, and them picking up part of his salary. :lol:

I like it- He has a week to rest up and get his shit together. This might be his farewell tour.

Given how hideous pass protection was for denver last week against the lowly chargers, Manning might not make it through the first half though, so Osweiler better be ready.
all the AFC teams 3-6 can really fuck up a QB.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think it will go well for him but the AFC does look incredibly weak this post season so there's that.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I like it a lot. Manning gives them a better chance than Brock IMO. His brain and experience gives him the advantage. Brock isn't too great of a passer so not a huge difference physically

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love it.

I think it's better for the Broncos and I know it's better for Peyton.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I don't think it really matters too much. The only thing I'd say is why announce anything? Why not let your opponent prepare for both QBs then come gameday you are going with Manning?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:thinking::wacko:

BPo001

Liked Posts:
I like it. I believe this is Manning's farewell tour. Give him one last run in the playoffs. He's had a few weeks to rest his arm and his body, so I think he will come out slinging the ball. His knowledge and experience should pay big dividends.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Brock should grow a Hanie-esque creepy moustache for this game.

Dabearswinorlose

Liked Posts:
I'm cheering for him to win the AFC and go to the superbowl. I always enjoyed watching him play the game.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm cheering for him to win the AFC and go to the superbowl. I always enjoyed watching him play the game.

he's really not the same. he's losing the battle to father time. the fact they're like the top seed with Osweiller playing half the season should say something.

I think the AFC's gonna get creamed in the Super Bowl again. I lol at all the fuckwads that called the NFC weak. 4 strong teams to none, okay.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think this was the plan all along. Get him as healthy and strong as he can be for when it matters. Save him and the team from himself. If he comes out stronger than he was most of this year, it, along with quick decisions will help that O a lot. I think he's kinda done but a functional O with that D could make a run.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to watch him choke per usual.

Given how poorly he has played this season, with his bar being so low, how bad would he have to be to be considered a choke job?
with a 1-2 td int ratio in the regular season, I am thinking 4 picks and 2 fumbles with a 25% completion?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I knew he would start as soon as I saw HGH stockpiles in Europe falling.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
In 2014 Manning had the 2nd most passing yards of his career and 3rd most TDs. This year he had as many as 4 injuries at once. Dont think that had anything to do with his performance? Fuking idiots