OT - Mond positive for COVID

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, Fauci has been on every side of and wrong on every issue, and people still act like he’s the all-knowing.

Doesnt help he has been a staunch defender of gain-of-function for years, and approved funding of that research done in the Wuhan lab (jury is still out on whether he approved funding of the COVID research.

Guy is a corrupt clown. That being said, all this shit is crazy and worrisome. Like a watered -down version of the movie 12 Monkeys.
Of course he's corrupt af. That's plain to see for anyone who has any sense left. It's a wonder there are people who believe the likes of him and brain dead Biden have the capacity or even the want to save them from anything.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Walensky emphasized that the vast majority of transmission is still happening among unvaccinated people, and the best way forward is to increase vaccinations everywhere because the vaccines were still considered to be highly effective. The risk of a symptomatic infection is reduced sevenfold for fully vaccinated people, Walensky said, and the risk of hospitalization is reduced twentyfold.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The source would be your own hero, Covid vax investor/Big Pharma dick sucker, Faucci.

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.

When a vaccinated person gets infected with delta -- called a "breakthrough infection" -- "the level of virus in their nasopharynx is about 1,000 times higher than with the alpha variant," Fauci said in an interview Wednesday with MSNBC.

Hard to believe you vaxxed people could get any dumber, but then you do. Keep kneeling to your oppressors, mongs!
Idk why u bother replying to me/most people.

Nobody reads your posts anymore ?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Of course he's corrupt af. That's plain to see for anyone who has any sense left. It's a wonder there are people who believe the likes of him and brain dead Biden have the capacity or even the want to save them from anything.
Who would you rather us believe.....A lardass reality show host who once told Howard Stern he wanted to fuck his own kid?

How many Americans died under Trump's lead again....600,000? Pro Life Party!!!

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Who would you rather us believe.....A lardass reality show host who once told Howard Stern he wanted to fuck his own kid?

How many Americans died under Trump's lead again....600,000? Pro Life Party!!!
I mean, all politics aside, it is a fact that Fauci has been an avid supporter of gain of function research, approved funding for that research in the Wuhan lab, and then tried to cover it up. And has been wrong about almost everything and then flipped his position.

It is possible to not like Trump and still reconcile with the fact that Fauci is an incompetent corrupt idiot you know.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I mean, all politics aside, it is a fact that Fauci has been an avid supporter of gain of function research, approved funding for that research in the Wuhan lab, and then tried to cover it up. And has been wrong about almost everything and then flipped his position.

It is possible to not like Trump and still reconcile with the fact that Fauci is an incompetent corrupt idiot you know.
Gain of function like all other science breakthroughs could be used for pretty amazing things when perfected and as we learn more about the genome. Supporting it isn't something that taints someone's reputation. I feel like this is something similar to people thinking GMOs are all terrible

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Gain of function like all other science breakthroughs could be used for pretty amazing things when perfected and as we learn more about the genome. Supporting it isn't something that taints someone's reputation. I feel like this is something similar to people thinking GMOs are all terrible
It is terrible and taints your reputation when you use taxpayer money to fund research in a lab in a repressive and closed society like China where it is impossible to have any transparent oversight and you cannot trust what comes out of it.

It makes it reprehensible when he tries to cover it up (per his emails following the leak) to try to cover his tracks.

It makes it pitiful when he has been wrong about pretty much everything.

I have family who works at the CDC. It is a pretty general consensus that he is and always has been an idiotic lunatic.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It is terrible and taints your reputation when you use taxpayer money to fund research in a lab in a repressive and closed society like China where it is impossible to have any transparent oversight and you cannot trust what comes out of it.

It makes it reprehensible when he tries to cover it up (per his emails following the leak) to try to cover his tracks.

It makes it pitiful when he has been wrong about pretty much everything.

I have family who works at the CDC. It is a pretty general consensus that he is and always has been an idiotic lunatic.
Idk what he said in his leaked emails.

I dont fault someone for being wrong when heading a task force on an infectious disease nobody had any info on though.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Idk what he said in his leaked emails.

I dont fault someone for being wrong when heading a task force on an infectious disease nobody had any info on though.
I can live with someone being wrong. But he seems to be always wrong. That’s the least of my concerns with him. It’s a novel virus. Everyone is feeling their way through it.

My issues with him are his lack of judgment and corruption. Go back and read some of the docs that are public record on how he deliberately steered the focus to a wet market and away from one of the largest virology labs in China. Or what he said to Congress before vs what we know now.

Incompetence I can deal with. But not corruption. If goddam everything in today’s age wasn’t connected to politics, 99 out of 100 people would be calling for this guys head, and the one holdout would be from a deserted island.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I think you’re getting into murky territory here. The healthcare system is burdened, no doubt, but I think it’s on a case by case basis and what hospital you’re in.

For example, what about someone who didn’t get the vaccine but has paid for health insurance for years vs someone who did and has never had health insurance despite being able to pay for it? How about people who can’t pay for health insurance and 1 got the vaccine and one didn’t (for whatever reason)?

I don’t think it is as simple as you’re making it sound.
To be clear, I am talking about the hospitals that are full and have to turn back patients because of this. The administrators will always want to choose the paying customers while the medical staff will want to choose those who are not suicidal nor homicidal.

The "my constitutional freedom" crowd has proven that they are both.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk why u bother replying to me/most people.

Nobody reads your posts anymore ?
Considering your level of stupidity, I think it quite obvious you don't read much at all. probably why you spend all your time signing up to multiple MBs with multiple usernames to troll the internet all day long.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do. It's good to read his posts and laugh at how much a fucking Special person he is. :)
You just ignore the content that shows what a moron you truly are, Britbitchguy. Common tactic of the clueless minions.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
To be clear, I am talking about the hospitals that are full and have to turn back patients because of this. The administrators will always want to choose the paying customers while the medical staff will want to choose those who are not suicidal nor homicidal.

The "my constitutional freedom" crowd has proven that they are both.
I understand and respect your point, I really do. But hasn’t that always been the case? Smokers who refuse to quit, heavy drinkers who refuse to quit, people with the flu who didn’t get the vaccine (perhaps they were intending to but got sick before they could) vs people who need medical care due to no fault of their own.

I’ve had the vaccine, so I’m not debating that, just saying hospitals always have to deal with the issues you’re describing, apart from Covid.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can live with someone being wrong. But he seems to be always wrong. That’s the least of my concerns with him. It’s a novel virus. Everyone is feeling their way through it.

My issues with him are his lack of judgment and corruption. Go back and read some of the docs that are public record on how he deliberately steered the focus to a wet market and away from one of the largest virology labs in China. Or what he said to Congress before vs what we know now.

Incompetence I can deal with. But not corruption. If goddam everything in today’s age wasn’t connected to politics, 99 out of 100 people would be calling for this guys head, and the one holdout would be from a deserted island.
I think he's been less than stellar but you've been presented with a twisting of the facts/intent and are propagating same.

He's not been great here but also not corrupt. We've all changed our perception of Covid over time and there is still no reliable evidence that Covid came from a lab though it's certainly a possibility. Always was but saying so before proof would have been a deadlier distraction than we were already getting from the daily Covid conferences.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think he's been less than stellar but you've been presented with a twisting of the facts/intent and are propagating same.

He's not been great here but also not corrupt. We've all changed our perception of Covid over time and there is still no reliable evidence that Covid came from a lab though it's certainly a possibility. Always was but saying so before proof would have been a deadlier distraction than we were already getting from the daily Covid conferences.
I’m really not. I don’t blame Trump for this just like I don’t blame Biden. I don’t view everything through a political lens. How many Pinocchio’s did the WP give to Fauci during his tenure? They do look at things thru a political lens. Have for a while. I never said NIH funding caused Covid, and neither did Paul. It may have, but we don’t know. What we do know is funding was approved that did do that research there that literally meets the NIH definition of gain of function. What we do know is the EcoHealth rep was on that commission that steered focus to the wet market. No conflict of interest there, right?

What sounds more plausible to you? That it emanated from a wet market as Fauci and his grant recipient said? Or that it escaped from a virology lab where they did that type of research and the first people who contracted it worked at the lab? The wet market story is the one that is the conspiracy theory.

Im not attacking your opinion or you. I’m attacking Fauci. And it’s well-deserved.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Considering your level of stupidity, I think it quite obvious you don't read much at all. probably why you spend all your time signing up to multiple MBs with multiple usernames to troll the internet all day long.
Link?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m really not. I don’t blame Trump for this just like I don’t blame Biden. I don’t view everything through a political lens. How many Pinocchio’s did the WP give to Fauci during his tenure? They do look at things thru a political lens. Have for a while. I never said NIH funding caused Covid, and neither did Paul. It may have, but we don’t know. What we do know is funding was approved that did do that research there that literally meets the NIH definition of gain of function. What we do know is the EcoHealth rep was on that commission that steered focus to the wet market. No conflict of interest there, right?

What sounds more plausible to you? That it emanated from a wet market as Fauci and his grant recipient said? Or that it escaped from a virology lab where they did that type of research and the first people who contracted it worked at the lab? The wet market story is the one that is the conspiracy theory.

Im not attacking your opinion or you. I’m attacking Fauci. And it’s well-deserved.
I can see this won't go well. Your mind is made up. For some reason, I thought I got that from WSJ and not WP.

The issue isn't if it came from the lab but whether Fauci knowingly funded GOF research and actively covered up the origin of the disease. There's no real evidence of either. He's being set up as a scape goat. I hate this because I'm not a Fauci fan but I don't see corruption here.

Here's a pub without a dog in the fight.

There's neither the intent nor corruption you're claiming.

Last edited:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I can see this won't go well. Your mind is made up.

The issue isn't if it came from the lab but whether Fauci knowingly funded GOF research and covered up the origin of the disease. There's no real evidence of either. He's being set up as a scape goat. I hate this because I'm not a Fauci fan but I don't see corruption here.

Here's a pub without a dog in the fight.

There's not the intent nor corruption you're claiming.
I’m not claiming he funded the origin of COVID. Nether did Rand Paul. I’m not necessarily saying he covered up its origin, because he honestly may not have known.

What I am saying and what the evidence has shown is that he HAS used NIH funding for gof research in Wuhan, and lied to Congress saying he had not before it all came to light.

Now he is deflecting saying it wasn’t used to fund research re to COVID. He could be right about that.

What the evidence does show is that as more evidence came to light about the lab, he used self-interested parties like the same grant recipient and others needing NIH grants along with China to steer focus towards a wet market theory. That is a fact. Now, to your point, that may have all been a coincidence and he really is as clueless as those that know him claim he is and it wasn’t intentional.

Rand Paul literally quoted the definition of gof research to him-the same research used in Wuhan previously that Fauci funded.

I am not a doctor nor a scientist. I just read what’s part of the public record. ALL of the record and not just what a paper like the WP chooses to print.

Scientists I know in that field-every single one to include staunch Biden supporters-have laughed when I asked them if Fauci is right when he denied that Paul’s definition of gof is correct. They all say Fauci knows it is. Everyone who doesn’t depend on grants from Fauci knows it is. It’s literally the NIH definition.

So I’m with you that we do not definitively know if NIH funded COVID research, despite the claims of one of Wuhan’s scientists who claim it did. I am not with you regarding the origins. I’m a lawyer, and if an investigator did what Fauci did to reach a conclusion, the jury would be laughing at him by the end of his testimony.