OT-NFL World Reacts To Calvin Johnson's Lions Admission

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But hey, poor poor Calvin Johnson, the mean old Lions forced him to sign that contract that made him the highest paid WR ever (at the time), the poor man, I feel so sorry for him...........

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
so weird to see a fan choose the QB to never win a single play off game over arguably the greatest WR to ever play

so on brand for a loser franchise like detroit though

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgot you made that line up. Just more confirmation that you're nothing but a moron and/or troll. Any other common phrases you'd like to claim? Since this is a football board, did you also come up with "keep your head on a swivel"?

You should have quit after BBs terrible Dalton thread. Could have actually went out with that rare W. Decided to get cocky and string together a ton of
Twitter Reacts New Era Detroit Lions Associated with NFL Losing - Sports  Illustrated Detroit Lions News, Analysis and More
Or maybe you should have just continued taking your break, after getting your ass handed to you. Yet instead you again barged into another thread trying to salvage what little of your reputation you have left, thinking you could score some quick points with your all to common tag along routine. Then has the brilliance to ask why I am posting in a thread I was tagged in. So, who is living rent free in your head?

Now Ms. Molly Metermaid, don't you have some parking tickets to go issue?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so weird to see a fan choose the QB to never win a single play off game over arguably the greatest WR to ever play

so on brand for a loser franchise like detroit though
What? Where did I choose one over the other? You do realize they are both still friends, right? Show me a receiver that has ever left the Lions, that criticized him? Show me one.

I will wait.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Or maybe you should have just continued taking your break, after getting your ass handed to you. Yet instead you again barged into another thread trying to salvage what little of your reputation you have left, thinking you could score some quick points with your all to common tag along routine. Then has the brilliance to ask why I am posting in a thread I was tagged in. So, who is living rent free in your head?
Ass handed to me? Because I admitted to not reading your post? LMAO

Man, if that's getting my ass handed to me, what in the hell do you call all of the constant beatdowns you take here? But for real, id like you to show me where you invented the phrase "living rent free in your head". Please and thank you.

You're on a Bears board, so you're always going to get tag teamed, genius. How fucking dumb are you? Incredible stuff here. Don't worry, maybe a couple more tards will join you, Leo and BB and you'll have more people to comfort you on those Ls you love so much.

Also, i love in this thread how you keep mentioning Staffords trade value. Exactly why every team drafts QBs....to trade them. LMAO

Only you. We're done here.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What? Where did I choose one over the other? You do realize they are both still friends, right? Show me a receiver that has ever left the Lions, that criticized him? Show me one.

I will wait.
sure seem rather annoyed with CJ in this thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ass handed to me? Because I admitted to not reading your post? LMAO

Man, if that's getting my ass handed to me, what in the hell do you call all of the constant beatdowns you take here? But for real, id like you to show me where you invented the phrase "living rent free in your head". Please and thank you.

You're on a Bears board, so you're always going to get tag teamed, genius. How fucking dumb are you? Incredible stuff here. Don't worry, maybe a couple more tards will join you, Leo and BB and you'll have more people to comfort you on those Ls you love so much.

Also, i love in this thread how you keep mentioning Staffords trade value. Exactly why every team drafts QBs....to trade them. LMAO

Ok, run along Molly. Oh and I forget, you are right, they draft them to cut them, not to trade them. Got it.

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Not at all really, I loved CJ. But as I pointed out, if he really did want to play for another team, it would have been easy for him to do.
Judging by the reactions in this thread, I’m taking it Angry Boomer is your alt? Makes sense…

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Judging by the reactions in this thread, I’m taking it Angry Boomer is your alt? Makes sense…
Very Funny.. I guess you can't appreciate a players skills if he plays for another team

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What a thread!!!!! Nc0gnet0 completely clueless as usual and his stupid has me agreeing 100% with Antytime23 for the first time ever.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Seriously, it is always the Lions in the news when players come out saying they don't want to play there...

Gronk retired

Stafford

Woody

Barry willing to give up 5 million dollars to not play for the Lions

I'm sure I'm missing several more.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson. Those are two of the very best to ever play the game and they both retired early while playing for the Lions. Not a good look for Detroit.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
CJ was always a pretty good guy who was quiet and tried to stay low profile. I'm sure he wanted a chance to play somewhere else but just didn't want to go public and cause a bunch of drama to get out, so obviously he was fine just retiring.

But yes I'm sure he is saying he would have played anywhere other than Detroit to draw business to his place in Detroit. I'm sure he was asked a question and gave an honest answer. He didn't really trash the organization, just said he was done there

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Two firsts and a third, what did the Bears get for Cutler? For Trubisky? How did the tag and trade go with AR? lol.

Cutler was so much better than Stafford.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler was so much better than Stafford.
Stat wise; no but oddly enough in winning; yes. I believe both the Rams and Lions have a bad to mediocre record this year. As I've said before, Stafford has been a loser most of his career and I doubt he changes just because he is in L.A