Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Learn something new everyday....

I ask because I imagine the private schools may be exempt. Hell of a threat by the governor. Now if he can get Dabo to say the same thing.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Learn something new everyday....

I ask because I imagine the private schools may be exempt. Hell of a threat by the governor. Now if he can get Dabo to say the same thing.
Clemson athletics in general is always relatively quiet on social issues like this. It’s a shame too. Even with the BLM stuff Clemson and Dabo seemed like they had to be pressured into issuing a statement and then organizing a protest with the football team.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Clemson athletics in general is always relatively quiet on social issues like this. It’s a shame too. Even with the BLM stuff Clemson and Dabo seemed like they had to be pressured into issuing a statement and then organizing a protest with the football team.
Dabo is a POS. That's why.

McMaster is the human version of Foghorn Leghorn. Imagine that you're the governor of a state and literally the best plan to stop a huge Covid outbreak you can think of is to threaten that you'll shut down football. We are led by fucking retards.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As Dennehy mentions above me, Dabo is a piece of shit. Don’t get me started on his comments about paying players. In any event, him speaking out probably does more than the governor.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Dabo is a POS. That's why.

McMaster is the human version of Foghorn Leghorn. Imagine that you're the governor of a state and literally the best plan to stop a huge Covid outbreak you can think of is to threaten that you'll shut down football. We are led by fucking retards.
The thing that pisses me off about McMaster is that he would rather cancel football than take defy Trump for a second and make masks mandatory in public. I don’t know how many more cases he needs to see before his probably non existent conscience comes into play.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This reminds me to short Draft Kings stock...lol.

Hell, at least make money off all the sports getting cancelled.
omg that's a gr8 idea. what do the puts look like on that one????

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
As Dennehy mentions above me, Dabo is a piece of shit. Don’t get me started on his comments about paying players. In any event, him speaking out probably does more than the governor.
It’s weird because all of his former players have literally nothing bad to say about him personally. Even Deandre Hopkins has defended Dabo despite his very public beef with Clemson.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

You can buy them in late August at a reasonable price...then it jumps all the way to November and gets a lot more expensive.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The thing that pisses me off about McMaster is that he would rather cancel football than take defy Trump for a second and make masks mandatory in public. I don’t know how many more cases he needs to see before his probably non existent conscience comes into play.
It's all about beach tourism.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Here: Puts with Nov 20 expiration. DKNG is at $33

Strike price for $20 is $1.95
Strike price for $17 is $1.30

They gotta be effed if NFL is cancelled, right? That's the main reason ppl play any fantasy sports.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here: Puts with Nov 20 expiration. DKNG is at $33

Strike price for $20 is $1.95
Strike price for $17 is $1.30

They gotta be effed if NFL is cancelled, right? That's the main reason ppl play any fantasy sports.

I'd actually go for a $10 strike if we are talking cancelled LOL.

Ain't nobody buying this CHIT in november during the second wave i would think...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It’s weird because all of his former players have literally nothing bad to say about him personally. Even Deandre Hopkins has defended Dabo despite his very public beef with Clemson.
I’m sure his players/alums love him. I think his holier than thou act in the media is what makes him a piece of shit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Football probably isn't happening folks..

NFL football most certainly will. Shortened and delayed season a very good possibility, but it will happen. College football is an entirely different animal. You very well could be right on that.