Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
holy shit...? this thread. I missed out on this particular CCS time period because of my job.

Love the shout out for my back yard, G.I is only a 10 minute drive from me.
imagine thinking because a girl is 6'1 she has a dick. man i guess i better swear off the whole victorias secret team smh. where are you from? im assuming gary indiana?
Hell Nah! Greg aint G.I. ... wtf lmao. he'll die in nanosecond out here.
GARY INDIANA IS THE NAME OF HIS WIFE LOL
lol..
His CAC-ass wouldn't last 5 minutes in Gary.
TRUTH.

How is your fat toothless wife, GARY INDIANA, doing?
Greg couldn't handle fat toothless Gary Indiana.
5p95y5mv0a1gapaf85fro1p3qg6qztm5eogpx3bg&rid=giphy.gif
Rest in Piss Greg.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah the thing isn't garaged anymore. It'd be fucked with the sunlight we get in this damn state
I have a 2013 model S that I stopped driving, I plan to store it away with a wrap and lamination.
that Porsche got me bugging out, if you had to pick one, you'd take the model S or that 718?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I have a 2013 model S that I stopped driving, I plan to store it away with a wrap and lamination.
that Porsche got me bugging out, if you had to pick one, you'd take the model S or that 718?
It's a Plaid so it's just basically a teleportation device, so hard to compare bc it doesnt even feel like a car. I actually like the Corvette the best. My fiance drives the Porsche mostly.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Clint, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I'm just from internetland, and when something seems too good to be true, it's because it usually is.

I can 100% verify Clint. I video chatted with him, the lovely Leyla, and Grimson. This shit is real, bros. Much respect.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Never understood taking a photo while pointing a gun at the camera. Who the fuck are you going to shoot? The camera?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Never understood taking a photo while pointing a gun at the camera. Who the fuck are you going to shoot? The camera?

Have you ever tried it though? Try it and see if it isn't the most empowering thing you've ever done.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Best shrunken head I’ve seen since My Borneo days
Clint here.

Not sure what this means. But if it's in any way shape OR form an insult just understand it'd be nothing for me to serve up a knuckle sandwich straight in to those Kirkland brand banjos you have there, leaving you with nothing but cheap fiber board splinters and despair, buddy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Clint here.

Not sure what this means. But if it's in any way shape OR form an insult just understand it'd be nothing for me to serve up a knuckle sandwich straight in to those Kirkland brand banjos you have there, leaving you with nothing but cheap fiber board splinters and despair, buddy.
Kirkland... :ROFLMAO: