OT - "OFFICIAL" - FORGET YOUR DRAFT I GOT A GF THREAD

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Whats his name?
I THINK IVE PROVEN MYSELF AN HONEST MAN NOW GREG AND WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS HERE AND NOW IF YOU POST YOU AND YOUR GIRL (ASSUMING YOU HAVE ONE) I WILL LITERALLY BUY A TIME MACHINE FROM EBAY AND GO BACK TO SEPTEMBER 10TH 2001 AND GET A JOB ON THE 82ND FLOOR OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER STARTING AT 8 AM THE NEXT DAY AND YOU WILL BE RIDDEN OF THIS INCONVIENCE BUT YOU WONT SO HEY MAN IN THE MEAN TIME DO U WANT MY MOCK DRAFT?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Replace that beer with a glass of great scotch and we have the post of the year. Nice robe!

Is there a chance you and the model will consider posting a mock draft for @Anytime23?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong forum.

I kinda want to copy & paste it in EVERY forum, but that's why I am better at this than you.

Congratulations on getting a girlfriend OP and thank her ever so much for selflessly plugging Chicitysports.com on her Instagram page.

If she ever wants to do it again, I will have some ***OFFICIAL*** CCS Wear sent out your way first.

Sincerely,

-The CCS Mod Squad

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Man I spent this whole god damn spring trying to appease you guys, trying to make friends, trying to be the better person, and trying to show you actual insight on the Chicago Bears. And what did I get other than spat on? Well I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I called them drafting the punter in the second, and you all called me an idiot. Here's the deal. I went out and stopped focusing on my daughter Vriginia and STOPPED focusing on this god damn forum for a minute and I got a new girlfriend, forget my whore of an ex wife. And I want all of you to see the potential I HAD that you took away from me because I had a different perspective on this team. I am sick of almost all of you, and dabearsblog still doesn't follow me on Twitter. In the mean time here have this View attachment 19048

RAnd honestly yes she is gonna make a great mom for Virginia and YES I smoke cigarettes inside and yes thats a versace robe and yes hose are Louis Vuitton everythings and YES that watch is worth more than most of your 401ks BUT I TREATED ALL OF YOU LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW I WANTED TO BE TREATED. BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME. and final thought, maybe be a bit nicer because i swear to god i had some decent insight on this god damned site. clintk55 out (check instagram)
I literally have the same exactly identical robe as the one pictured inside the picture you are posting here as well as a similar cow-boy hat and additionally the girlfriend looks similar to my ex girlfriend's current girlfriend! Small world!

greg23

Liked Posts:
I THINK IVE PROVEN MYSELF AN HONEST MAN NOW GREG AND WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS HERE AND NOW IF YOU POST YOU AND YOUR GIRL (ASSUMING YOU HAVE ONE) I WILL LITERALLY BUY A TIME MACHINE FROM EBAY AND GO BACK TO SEPTEMBER 10TH 2001 AND GET A JOB ON THE 82ND FLOOR OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER STARTING AT 8 AM THE NEXT DAY AND YOU WILL BE RIDDEN OF THIS INCONVIENCE BUT YOU WONT SO HEY MAN IN THE MEAN TIME DO U WANT MY MOCK DRAFT?

Can you take Grimson with you?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I kinda want to copy & paste it in EVERY forum, but that's why I am better at this than you.

Congratulations on getting a girlfriend OP and thank her ever so much for selflessly plugging Chicitysports.com on her Instagram page.

If she ever wants to do it again, I will have some ***OFFICIAL*** CCS Wear sent out your way first.

Sincerely,

-The CCS Mod Squad
whats the official ccs page looking at traffic wise she has 170k followers on her main business insta and id have her plug this for a t shirt and a shot at getting dabearsblog to respond to my dms

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
whats the official ccs page looking at traffic wise she has 170k followers on her main business insta and id have her plug this for a t shirt and a shot at getting dabearsblog to respond to my dms

I would have to bring in my "viewed page logistics" consultant in @Grimson & "piles of Tshirts" consultant in @zack54attack to work out any final negotiations, but I cannot help you out with DBB due to a restraining order between myself and the operator of that Twitter account.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Hold up. Your ex gf has a new gf?
Well tecnicalarly her current gf was also her gf at the time she was my gf but they had an open relationship that was open toward her having a relationship with myselve even though we were literally not a exclusive item as they say but I also had a open relationship and was able to fool around with her gf as well with fully disclosed activities because we all understood that each other are literally"freaks" that love to make love to other bodies as long as everyone is okay with that.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Well tecnicalarly her current gf was also her gf at the time she was my gf but they had an open relationship that was open toward her having a relationship with myselve even though we were literally not a exclusive item as they say but I also had a open relationship and was able to fool around with her gf as well with fully disclosed activities because we all understood that each other are literally"freaks" that love to make love to other bodies as long as everyone is okay with that.
speak your truth brother

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You should write erotica.