OT - "OFFICIAL" - FORGET YOUR DRAFT I GOT A GF THREAD

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Oh my gosh @Leomaz Is literally providing negative active post ratings for every single post from myself in off inside the inside of this thread Are you literally kidding me kidding me with this nonsensical nonsense? I told you @Anytime23 when you direct messaged me about the jerks on ccs that I would give leomaz the benefits of the doubt but it appears to look like you were correct that he is a ignoramus of the highest odor.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh my gosh @Leomaz Is literally providing negative active post ratings for every single post from myself in off inside the inside of this thread Are you literally kidding me kidding me with this nonsensical nonsense? I told you @Anytime23 when you direct messaged me about the jerks on ccs that I would give leomaz the benefits of the doubt but it appears to look like you were correct that he is a ignoramus of the highest odor.
Sorry to hear you had to learn the hard way, kid. But as i've been telling everyone, @Leomaz is a very sensitive, cowardly old man. Just like his troll buddies MJY and dongbears, they take negs very seriously. At least you know the truth about this ignoramus! Maybe i'll take a little time later tonight to show Leospaz how it's really done.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this guy a celebrity or something?

I don't get what is happening. What is the point of the pics and the boasting?

I'm old, someone plz explain what is happening

@Clintk55 is being bashed for being highly successful and having a good looking GF

Have you ever been to a Bears game? Just think about how those people look and you've got about 94.16% of CCS Posters that look the same.

JEALOUSY!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Is this guy a celebrity or something?

I don't get what is happening. What is the point of the pics and the boasting?

I'm old, someone plz explain what is happening
no i was never a celeb my father was an investor who worked closely with les wexner in ohio and we had a place in NYC, New Mexico, and an island called "Little Saint James" but sadly he passed in 2019 from a suicide and ive been struggling with it every day since then but I am just a cool happening guy putting myself out there and trying to make some friends with common interests, same as you. we all put our pants on one leg at a time, and i just love the Chicago Football Bears and my daughter Virginia. although i will say ive been up for three days on copious uppers and I am starting to see things so take that story with a grain of salt out side of my love for the Bears. God Bless

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd be shocked if this wasn't an alt / troll job. But I do appreciate the commitment and the tradecraft here. If it's not, well...I'm not really sure what to say about that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Man I spent this whole god damn spring trying to appease you guys, trying to make friends, trying to be the better person, and trying to show you actual insight on the Chicago Bears. And what did I get other than spat on? Well I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I called them drafting the punter in the second, and you all called me an idiot. Here's the deal. I went out and stopped focusing on my daughter Vriginia and STOPPED focusing on this god damn forum for a minute and I got a new girlfriend, forget my whore of an ex wife. And I want all of you to see the potential I HAD that you took away from me because I had a different perspective on this team. I am sick of almost all of you, and dabearsblog still doesn't follow me on Twitter. In the mean time here have this View attachment 19048

RAnd honestly yes she is gonna make a great mom for Virginia and YES I smoke cigarettes inside and yes thats a versace robe and yes hose are Louis Vuitton everythings and YES that watch is worth more than most of your 401ks BUT I TREATED ALL OF YOU LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW I WANTED TO BE TREATED. BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME. and final thought, maybe be a bit nicer because i swear to god i had some decent insight on this god damned site. clintk55 out (check instagram)
Sooooooooooo who's the tool bag in the Cowboy hat? :smug2: :smug2:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
same invitation, post your girl. and yourself. i will just off myself from this forum if you have anything worth talking about. in the mean time, im thinking of hiring a new lawn guy if you know your way around a leaf blower
200w.webp

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We now go live to dongbears posting his girl
1650329874166.png