OT - *OFFICIAL* - WORST STATE IN THE COUNTRY MOCK DRAFT

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just proud that Iowa has not be dissed on yet after 60 posts. I live somewhere so irrelevant it doesn't even get brought up as the worst state.

Fuck yeah boys

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Holy Shit!

In West Virginia the juvenile incarceration rate is 207/100k.

The national average is 85/100k.

What the fuck is going in that hell hole?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm just proud that Iowa has not be dissed on yet after 60 posts. I live somewhere so irrelevant it doesn't even get brought up as the worst state.

Fuck yeah boys
One misplaced match and that entire state goes up in flames.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You need ta recognise the greatness of this state homeboy
We are the only state that was formed because we refused ta leave suceed from the union if not for us yall mfs woulda got rekt in these hills by Jonny reb!
We actually fought and died for workers rights in the coal wars
This mighty country was built of the power produced by our blood sweat and tears in the Mines you mfs
So what all yall mfs need ta do is stop hating and recignise the awesome that we are.

Put some respect on the name you mfs

I agree. Yall love yourselves so much, ya fuck each other!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Holy Shit!

In West Virginia the juvenile incarceration rate is 207/100k.

The national average is 85/100k.

What the fuck is going in that hell hole?

They fuck each other

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok that's fine. I mean, you can feel however you want, but if people don't know shit about Florida, why does it make you so angry if all these are just uninformed opinions? I have a lot of issues with Florida that I'm not going to get into beyond anything I've said in this thread. But I have also made fun of my current state (PA), my birth state (IN), and my neighboring states where I get groceries and go out to eat (WV, OH). It's really not that serious.
Doesn't make me angry. Just annoying after seeing it over and over and over and over.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Drove through WV a couple times. Not a single interesting thing there and no one is attractive. We should see if we can wall it off and sell it to the highest bidding country.

you missed the turn off for skunk holler... most counties in wv have one.. it like going to a strip club mixed with burning man activites.. outdoor fresh air ruined with a smoky bonfire littered with wood and used tires. plenty of "that guy"... you know the acoustics guitar guy to provide live music. tons of em.... teeth are optional with the ladies... but gum it man....

also after the keg runs dry and the jars of moonshine cherries are empty... you get to experience hillbilly magic... quarter sticks of dynamite enter said empty kegs...poof.... completely vanishes... also other random rusted house appliances may get the treatment too...... random gutted cars to shoot up n dial in your ar skills..... oh n plenty of skunk weed... interesting for a night at least...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
you missed the turn off for skunk holler... most counties in wv have one.. it like going to a strip club mixed with burning man activites.. outdoor fresh air ruined with a smoky bonfire littered with wood and used tires. plenty of "that guy"... you know the acoustics guitar guy to provide live music. tons of em.... teeth are optional with the ladies... but gum it man....

also after the keg runs dry and the jars of moonshine cherries are empty... you get to experience hillbilly magic... quarter sticks of dynamite enter said empty kegs...poof.... completely vanishes... also other random rusted house appliances may get the treatment too...... random gutted cars to shoot up n dial in your ar skills..... oh n plenty of skunk weed... interesting for a night at least...

Cool story and all, but anyone who spins a hillbilly web like the above story you just mentioned without bringing up a few pain killers being crushed up and snorted or main lined after the ole spoon skillet cook is uniformed and probably hasn't seen all that WV hootenanny has to offer.

No run on. No cap.