OT: Officially Sosa was a Juicer

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Though there were always doubts in my mind since nothing had ever come out as to him actually using PED's, well now it's pretty much set in stone. Sosa tested positive for PED's back in 2003 just like A-Rod. They don't say what his drug of choice was, but, nonetheless, he's tainted just like the rest of 'em.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4264062

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I was surprised anyone still even held out hope for him being clean. I remember someone arguing with me on here when I called him a juicer.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I was surprised anyone still even held out hope for him being clean. I remember someone arguing with me on here when I called him a juicer.

Not me Doug. Sosa always looked like a liar and I am happy that this came out. I hope he goes broke and never gets a job coaching or anything to do with baseball.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Your next Andrew Jones.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Well this is a no shit Shirlock kinda thing..My only hope is Griffey Jr hes been my fav non Met mlb player since my youth i hope he remains clean

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt & not judge anything based solely on conjecture. And I certainly had my suspicions, but I wasn't about to label the guy a juicer without any cold, hard facts. But I also think all the juicers should be considered for the HOF. It was baseball's fault for not taking ownership of this a long, long time ago. So let them into the HOF with *'s by their #'s to denote their taking part in the steroid era. Doesn't matter how many steroids you take, you still have to be a pretty damn good ball player to begin with to put up numbers like those guys did.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
Well this is a no shit Shirlock kinda thing..My only hope is Griffey Jr hes been my fav non Met mlb player since my youth i hope he remains clean

Griff was hurt way too much to have been on PED's imho. Plus you never saw big fluctuations in his weight or numbers. He was a stud the second he set foot on the field & like Ray Allen in the NBA, is truly one of the classier athletes in the game today.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
dougthonus wrote:

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt & not judge anything based solely on conjecture. And I certainly had my suspicions, but I wasn't about to label the guy a juicer without any cold, hard facts. But I also think all the juicers should be considered for the HOF. It was baseball's fault for not taking ownership of this a long, long time ago. So let them into the HOF with *'s by their #'s to denote their taking part in the steroid era. Doesn't matter how many steroids you take, you still have to be a pretty damn good ball player to begin with to put up numbers like those guys did.

We will never every see a juicer in the Hall.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
I loved Griffey forever even though he supposedley turned down a trade to join my Mets..He is a claas act whats the worse thing hes done wore his hat backwards while shagging balls in the allstart game practices..lol

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
I loved Griffey forever even though he supposedley turned down a trade to join my Mets..He is a claas act whats the worse thing hes done wore his hat backwards while shagging balls in the allstart game practices..lol

Griffey hates NY, hell I live here and I hate it. lol

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
http://www.bullspodcasters.com/forums?func=view&catid=5&id=13230&limit=15&start=15
I don't know if you were talking about me for my comment on this page, but as I said in the thread, I wasn't arguing that he was clean. I was just saying that it wasn't right for a national publicaton to place him in the middle of a list of proven steroid users nonchalantly when there was no actual evidence that he did anything (compared to everyone else on the list).

Look at what I said in the thread:
I'm not denying he may have taken things
I admit that there is a good chance he took something illegal.

Maybe I misinterpreted you in the thread Doug, but the way you kept responding to me made it seem like you thought I said I believed he was 100% clean.

Edit: The first two sentences of Diddy's post pretty much summed up what I was trying to say.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Great story on why Griff hates the Yanks. When he was a little boy he was running around the Yankee club house because his dad was a Yankee, Billy Martin came up to him and screamed at him. Ever since that he said he hated the Yanks.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Great story on why Griff hates the Yanks. When he was a little boy he was running around the Yankee club house because his dad was a Yankee, Billy Martin came up to him and screamed at him. Ever since that he said he hated the Yanks.
Another reason i love Griff he hates the Stankees...lol

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
What sux about Griffey's unfortunate injuries is that he woulda been the only CLEAN ball player to break Aaron's record. Instead we've got Bonds, the world's biggest D-Bag, & A-Hole, who will probably beat Bonds mark.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
If Sosa's not even clean then no one can be expected to be clean. (Except probably Griffey Jr.).

This guy's days have to be limited.

puj.jpg

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
If Sosa's not even clean then no one can be expected to be clean. (Except probably Griffey Jr.).

puj.jpg

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN to that.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
The next shoe to drop I think is Jim Thome. He gets a free pass in Chicago because he's a good guy.

After watching a film of the 1995 World Series about 4 years ago (Manny and Thome were on the Indians) and after seeing how small Manny and Thome were, I was convinced they did something. We found out the truth about Manny. I think Thome will be next.

If we go by the eyeball test, which is all we had on Sammy until today, I think Thome can be called into question.

Thome 1995
29055_f260.jpg

Thome 2004
get_image

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:

puj.jpg

Not so sure about that. Pujols has always been big. He struggled with weight alot in the beginning of his career. He wasn't a stick like Bonds & Sosa were when they started. If there's 1 guy I think who hasn't used anything other than Griff, it's Pujols.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Pujols had that weird injury two years ago that is an injury that happens mostly to steroid users.

RPK

Liked Posts:
One of my buddies went to high school with Bobby Howry and said he was a big time juicer. Just got me thinking, and maybe it's not a fair way to generalize, but if crappy relievers are using PED's, then a majority of major league ball players are on something just to be competitive. If you look at the risk/reward factor, it makes sense as to why they would risk their future legacy in order for the huge pay day.

As far as Sammy and Arod being outed from this list, why won't they just release all the names? Why are they waiting for opportune moments to tarnish these players?