OT Packers Reach for CB

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Packers had a terrible draft last year and not a great start this year. Couple that with not doing much in free agency, the future doesn't look too bright for them..

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
And they brought back King...

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They got scorched by Scotty Miller in the NFCC game. This guy has speed. Sensible pick to me.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
They got scorched by Scotty Miller in the NFCC game. This guy has speed. Sensible pick to me.
Sensible pick? 2nd CB over a WR or Oline (considering they lost their pro bowl center).

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
If they were going defense it should've been a run stopper. Such a baffling pick

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Really hope Rodgers holds out, retires or gets traded.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought he was better than the 10th rank CB? Source?

Was there not a good WR there for them of value??

Regardless. Fuck those high-horse cheesehead fans and the Rodgers horse they've ridden for years. Fuck em right in the swiss cheese holes.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sensible pick? 2nd CB over a WR or Oline (considering they lost their pro bowl center).
They won't be facing Mitch next season. They need speed. Outside of Alexander they suck in the secondary.

But I really don't care. I hope they pick more lower ranked corners the rest of the draft.

I watched Stokes and he doesn't exactly suck and Scotty Miller won't run away from him.

skcusIHC

Liked Posts:
It's hard not to find a bit of humor in this thread... coming from fans of a franchise who is in year 100+ of screwing up scouting and still looking for a franchise QB.

Big brother will continue to beat up on little brother, just like the past nearly 30 years. Little brother will win a few, but then be beaten down and resort to basement dwelling battling the Lions.

Best rivalry in all of sports. Hope we can get packed stadiums for these matchups this year.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It's hard not to find a bit of humor in this thread... coming from fans of a franchise who is in year 100+ of screwing up scouting and still looking for a franchise QB.

Big brother will continue to beat up on little brother, just like the past nearly 30 years. Little brother will win a few, but then be beaten down and resort to basement dwelling battling the Lions.

Best rivalry in all of sports. Hope we can get packed stadiums for these matchups this year.

That bullshit officially ended tonight.

The Chicago QB curse is over.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
To be honest, I think the Packers’ GM is in total denial. This is what happens when you don’t realize how lucky you are when you have 2, HoF QBs for 20 years plus.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They won't be facing Mitch next season. They need speed. Outside of Alexander they suck in the secondary.

But I really don't care. I hope they pick more lower ranked corners the rest of the draft.

I watched Stokes and he doesn't exactly suck and Scotty Miller won't run away from him.
Whose their main pass rusher? I feel like they are always drafting for their secondary and do nothing for their pass rush. Either way fuck the packers