OT: PSA To all the Parents out there about Halloween and your kids

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Knowing the OP’s history I was expecting something completely different.

Hmm - maybe instead of taking pot shots, just enjoy the evolution.... ;)

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm - maybe instead of taking pot shots, just enjoy the evolution.... ;)
It was a friendly jab at worst. I’m glad you’ve denounced at least some of the conspiracy stuff. I wish more in society could follow. Part of the problem is people being embarrassed that they embraced the lunacy to begin with so they just dig deeper. Kudos to you for digging out not in.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was a friendly jab at worst. I’m glad you’ve denounced at least some of the conspiracy stuff. I wish more in society could follow. Part of the problem is people being embarrassed that they embraced the lunacy to begin with so they just dig deeper. Kudos to you for digging out not in.

Sure thing - honestly, its something both sides get wrapped up into in their own worlds.

I finally had enough of all of it.

Makes me wonder if there wasn't some grandfatherly wisdom lost on all of us - the generation prior to the boomers never trusted the news, or really anything they couldn't see or confirm with their own eyes...

Reactions: DC

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hal9000 is the type of guy i would tell my kids to not go towards his house. and also i assume all of the candy would already be eaten