OT: Raiders want proof...Will other teams follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Link to your ADE claims please.
not "my" claim, I read everything and try to see all angles....

this is about the 4th time in the past 2 days I've heard of ADE concerns coming from various people in the Medical/Science community who are saying a summer respiratory spread is not natural

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let me ask you this - Woukd you be in favor of lowering the speed limit to 25 MpH? As you know, driving is highly dangerous and kills millions upon millions of people yearly. Lowering the speed limit could save millions of lives, maybe even your own or a loved one! Since you seem very committed to doing your part and valuing human life, I would guess you’d sign off on this, right? I mean how could you not? Sure, it’d be a bit inconvenient but we would all be safer wouldn’t we?
That's a lot of questions you're asking here without answering mine ?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What’re you talking about? NY is mandating the jab for basically any indoor activity….

That's NYC and I'm not in NYC.
I thought they should've put up quarantine walls around all the big cities instead of locking down the whole country. The rest of the country who isn't packed in like sardines spreading disease freely could've kept them supplied. Instead we all suffered lockdowns while the population centers not only spread disease to each other but the rest of us.

With over 4 billion doses given you can stop calling it experimental in your attempt to spread fear.

I certainly don't. And yea, when little guys like me bring things to court, especially against the government, we do indeed get shit on. Go figure: the government rules in favor of itself and the ones who pays it's bills over the interests of the peasants? Who'da thunk it. But I guess I just need to shut my mouth cause that's the way it's always been, and by being born here and then extorted into paying taxes, I consented to it. Fabulous argument.

You obviously don't know a thing about me, friend. If you're at risk, you can do whatever you want. Grab a vaccine, wear a mask, do a rain dance; doesn't matter to me. I've got no right to tell you how to live your life. That's called freedom. Thing is, freedom goes both ways. You're welcome to ask for whatever you want but you're not entitled to get it, and you certainly don't get to demand the government trample someone's rights to favor yourself. But hey, that hasn't stopped a whole lot of people from doing it.

You don't take it to court now. It's already been done and lost. Of course you're going to lose in court when you're going against already set legal precedence. That is what I said. Now you take it to legislators to change the law.
But you think the next Typhoid Mary gets to run around and kill whoever she wants, and that's never going to pass.

Read this very carefully. All your solutions for me to protect myself do not work while there are people refusing to do anything to protect anyone.
I do not get to use your house as a backdrop for targets and tell you it's your duty to dodge to bullets if you think you're at risk. And you could dodge those bullets a lot more reliably than I can dodge germs.

I think the solution is just like if I shoot a bullet I'm held responsible, if you give me flu (not only covid) and put me in the hospital you should be held responsible for my bills and pain and suffering. Only then will Americans start acting responsibly when they're sick.

I've been putting up with this crap before immune suppression in 2015 or covid. I hole up during flu season. The people that work with the person that lives here can't be bothered to use any of their month of paid days off on being sick, that's not fun. They send the disease to the place I'm holed up in trying to avoid the disease.
Even people who do take sick days off act like it's a paid day off to get their shopping done.
Since noticing things like this (I was no better) I've seen exactly one mother mask her sick kid in a Dr's waiting room and not let them run around like a fool. In the hospital check in during flu season there were 2 of us wearing masks, we were not the ones coughing and sniffling. Free masks, sign saying to wear them if sick, nobody can bother taking responsibility.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My argument is also not “not doing anything to prevent Covid deaths” lol…people should take the precautions THEY feel necessary. Vax, masks, double masks, staying inside forever, whatever they wanna do
Sorry I'm still dying laughing about nobody doing anything about ?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Let me ask you this - Woukd you be in favor of lowering the speed limit to 25 MpH? As you know, driving is highly dangerous and kills millions upon millions of people yearly. Lowering the speed limit could save millions of lives, maybe even your own or a loved one! Since you seem very committed to doing your part and valuing human life, I would guess you’d sign off on this, right? I mean how could you not? Sure, it’d be a bit inconvenient but we would all be safer wouldn’t we?
Car crashes kill about 36k people a year not "millions and millions". Your lowering the speed limit routine is idiotic because people can break the speed limit and people and die at lower speeds which happens all the time. Stop embarrassing yourself with your lame arguments.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Sorry I'm still dying laughing about nobody doing anything about ?
I mean you could focus on that one sentence and ignore everything else and the overall point and question I asked. That’s fine too

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean you could focus on that one sentence and ignore everything else and the overall point and question I asked. That’s fine too
I get it. You have a point but sorta blew it rhetorically. I'll stop now.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Car crashes kill about 36k people a year not "millions and millions". Your lowering the speed limit routine is idiotic because people can break the speed limit and people and die at lower speeds which happens all the time. Stop embarrassing yourself with your lame arguments.
1.35 mil worldwide per year plus many more injuries. Sure they could break the law and speed but if we want to be super committed saving lives we could up the penalty for speeding.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I get it. You have a point but sorta blew it rhetorically. I'll stop now.
There’s no way hehateme is signing off on a 25 MPh speed limit no matter how many lives it would save lol let’s be real. That much is obvious

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not "my" claim, I read everything and try to see all angles....

this is about the 4th time in the past 2 days I've heard of ADE concerns coming from various people in the Medical/Science community who are saying a summer respiratory spread is not natural
Sorry I wasn't attacking you. I just read a study in ADE and delta variant yesterday that recommends considering a booster as a part of vaccination strategy as ADE is a potential threat, but data hasn't suggested it is occurring. The study didn't mention concern with spread however, but increased mortality in vaccinated people.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
we've gone from Nazi Raiders (cool)

to ADE claims and cigarettes

I stand corrected this thread broke down immediately (still applicable to jeeps)

huggybear224

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Many of you assholes forget that the so called "frontline workers" that kept your sorry asses going while you hid in your moms basement were not injected with anything. Those injection must have also caused sort term memory loss because while you cry "MAGA's are anti-vaxxers" it was Trump that ordered "operation warp speed" that brought you the damned injection and he also encouraged people to get it, meanwhile bumbling Biden and Willies sausage bun were both on tape saying there is no way they would take any kind of shot made under Trumps administration unless there was complete "transparency". Magically the shot became ok once Biden was installed into the White House, it's still the same god damned shot, nothing changed between presidencies. While you scream "anti-vaxxers" put your pretty little mouths, the vast majority of those who refuse to get the shot are in fact NOT anti-vaxx, they are however anti-shove experimental shit into my arm or being forced too. The Nazi references isn't about being rounded up to be killed you dolts, its about having your life restricted and relegated to that of a second class citizen much like they did to the Jews, Poles, Gypsies etc. Alarmingly as gleeful as some of you are about all this, it plainly show just how good ol' Adolf took over Germany as you are very willing to give up your right to choose for your so called safety. Freiheit durch Impfung!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
1.35 mil worldwide per year plus many more injuries. Sure they could break the law and speed but if we want to be super committed saving lives we could up the penalty for speeding.
Still a crap argument youre making. Not all roads and safety laws are the same around the the world. If you want to go there about 4 times as many people died of covid. You think you have a clever argument, i assure you, you dont.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Many of you assholes forget that the so called "frontline workers" that kept your sorry asses going while you hid in your moms basement were not injected with anything. Those injection must have also caused sort term memory loss because while you cry "MAGA's are anti-vaxxers" it was Trump that ordered "operation warp speed" that brought you the damned injection and he also encouraged people to get it, meanwhile bumbling Biden and Willies sausage bun were both on tape saying there is no way they would take any kind of shot made under Trumps administration unless there was complete "transparency". Magically the shot became ok once Biden was installed into the White House, it's still the same god damned shot, nothing changed between presidencies. While you scream "anti-vaxxers" put your pretty little mouths, the vast majority of those who refuse to get the shot are in fact NOT anti-vaxx, they are however anti-shove experimental shit into my arm or being forced too. The Nazi references isn't about being rounded up to be killed you dolts, its about having your life restricted and relegated to that of a second class citizen much like they did to the Jews, Poles, Gypsies etc. Alarmingly as gleeful as some of you are about all this, it plainly show just how good ol' Adolf took over Germany as you are very willing to give up your right to choose for your so called safety. Freiheit durch Impfung!
i stopped reading about 4 lines in. The smell of bullshit got too overwhelming.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Still a crap argument youre making. Not all roads and safety laws are the same around the the world. If you want to go there about 4 times as many people died of covid. You think you have a clever argument, i assure you, you dont.
You’re missing the point but that’s ok. It’s not about being clever.

To your point about overflowing hospitals I think being allowed to prescribe certain medications would help. Israel has identified readily available drugs that have shown to be 80% effective. If people had access to them, we’d be better off…why not use all available medicines? We seem content to just rely on vaccines and ventilators, which are basically a death sentence. Something like 70-80% don’t wake up. If people were actuallly prescribed medicines early on before the disease progressed, that’d be a hell of a lot of lives saved and your over flowing hospital argument goes out the window.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Wrong. I should not be denied entry to any public forum/place/whatever because that's mine too. The government, as defined by the constitution, is supposed to exist to protect the rights of all its citizens despite some effective efforts from democrats and republicans to make it work for only their cult.

But yea. If a private business wants to tell me I have to cut my nose off or sacrifice my first born to Satan in order to gain entry to their store, that's their choice... and I'll happily spend my money elsewhere (and have). I have numerous examples of me kindly abstaining from certain things or taking my business elsewhere if you'd like them.

You don't get to threaten the life of the kid who can't get a measles shot (or immunity to the shot even if they get it) because you don't want the measles shot. You both paid for the public school. That kid doesn't have a choice, you do. By making your choice you also choose to not use that public service.

That is the law. If you don't like it change the law, don't ignore it. Just like the 2nd Amendment, if someone doesn't like it change the law. But they don't try to change it because they know the interpretation of it allowing guns is the correct one.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wrong. I should not be denied entry to any public forum/place/whatever because that's mine too. The government, as defined by the constitution, is supposed to exist to protect the rights of all its citizens despite some effective efforts from democrats and republicans to make it work for only their cult.

But yea. If a private business wants to tell me I have to cut my nose off or sacrifice my first born to Satan in order to gain entry to their store, that's their choice... and I'll happily spend my money elsewhere (and have). I have numerous examples of me kindly abstaining from certain things or taking my business elsewhere if you'd like them.
Well than a negative Covid test within the last 24 to enter a public building or event should not be an issue for you. There are two means by which to decrease the public risk, vaccination and proof of non infection, neither are foolproof, but they are better than nothing. If you disagree that that would be reasonable, then I don't see how this is anything more than you thinking your rights to do as you please without regard for others are above others rights to congregate in the current safest way possible.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
You don't get to threaten the life of the kid who can't get a measles shot (or immunity to the shot even if they get it) because you don't want the measles shot. You both paid for the public school. That kid doesn't have a choice, you do. By making your choice you also choose to not use that public service.

That is the law. If you don't like it change the law, don't ignore it. Just like the 2nd Amendment, if someone doesn't like it change the law. But they don't try to change it because they know the interpretation of it allowing guns is the correct one.
I have a friend who didn’t get their kids vaxxed. Don’t want to debate that whole thing but they’re all in school…so there’s clearly ways out of it for children

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
You’re missing the point but that’s ok. It’s not about being clever.

To your point about overflowing hospitals I think being allowed to prescribe certain medications would help. Israel has identified readily available drugs that have shown to be 80% effective. If people had access to them, we’d be better off…why not use all available medicines? We seem content to just rely on vaccines and ventilators, which are basically a death sentence. Something like 70-80% don’t wake up. If people were actuallly prescribed medicines early on before the disease progressed, that’d be a hell of a lot of lives saved and your over flowing hospital argument goes out the window.
:obama:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah right? I just find the virtue signaling and hypocrisy repulsive. People have accepted death from disease, cigarettes, alcohol, car crashes etc and it’s no big deal. Even though there’s things that we could do to lower those numbers and save lives…but no….saving lives and taking more preventive measures can’t be applied in those situations, but only with Covid which kills far less people than a plethora of other things. You’re either committed to saving all lives no matter the cause or steps required to do so or your not. Most people don’t care or never cared but now suddenly can’t stop droning on about doing “your part.”
I'm not sure, maybe you have not heard, but there are bans on smoking indoors, speed limits, seat belt laws, school vaccine requirements, air bag and day time headlight requirements. All are government mandated to help reduce risk to life and limb.

If you accept the necessity to protect others, staying sheltered,daily COVID testing, and isolating after exposure, I don't think anyone wants to force a vaccine for Covid on anyone.I will gladly accept people putting themselves at risk, as long as they accept the burdensome consequences to protect others.

• Love
Reactions: Myk
Status
Not open for further replies.