OT: Raiders want proof...Will other teams follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
iu

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I have a friend who didn’t get their kids vaxxed. Don’t want to debate that whole thing but they’re all in school…so there’s clearly ways out of it for children

Hard to say with the information given. IL has medical or religious exemption. Assuming your friend's reason is philosophical and they're in IL they either breaking the law by lying or not in public school.
Medical, religious and philisophical are the only exemptions in the country with most having medical and religious.
But even for the few that only have medical it's easy to find a Dr who's an anti-vaxxer.

Generally exemptions must be part of the requirement because of the people who can't get a vaccine. I forget what I was just reading but given the time you can bet it was about the covid vaccines, and I think it was about employment not laws.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Can kids under 12 go to games? It didn’t say in the article. I would assume they are exempt since they can’t get the shot yet.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Hard to say with the information given. IL has medical or religious exemption. Assuming your friend's reason is philosophical and they're in IL they either breaking the law by lying or not in public school.
Medical, religious and philisophical are the only exemptions in the country with most having medical and religious.
But even for the few that only have medical it's easy to find a Dr who's an anti-vaxxer.

Generally exemptions must be part of the requirement because of the people who can't get a vaccine. I forget what I was just reading but given the time you can bet it was about the covid vaccines, and I think it was about employment not laws.
I’m pretty sure they’re in public school. Maybe they claimed religious reasons, which would have been a lie because they’re not religious. I’m not sure…maybe they found a doctor signing off on it

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I certainly don't. And yea, when little guys like me bring things to court, especially against the government, we do indeed get shit on. Go figure: the government rules in favor of itself and the ones who pays it's bills over the interests of the peasants? Who'da thunk it. But I guess I just need to shut my mouth cause that's the way it's always been, and by being born here and then extorted into paying taxes, I consented to it. Fabulous argument.

You obviously don't know a thing about me, friend. If you're at risk, you can do whatever you want. Grab a vaccine, wear a mask, do a rain dance; doesn't matter to me. I've got no right to tell you how to live your life. That's called freedom. Thing is, freedom goes both ways. You're welcome to ask for whatever you want but you're not entitled to get it, and you certainly don't get to demand the government trample someone's rights to favor yourself. But hey, that hasn't stopped a whole lot of people from doing it.
How do you feel about abortion?

mbison

Liked Posts:
I have a friend who didn’t get their kids vaxxed. Don’t want to debate that whole thing but they’re all in school…so there’s clearly ways out of it for children

I already explained. The only way out is to get on the exemption list for current school vaccines. It’s either a medical reason and you will need a doctors note or a religious reason with proof.

There are no other expecting. 9percent of students are vaccinated in public schools

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG

Are you people STILL ranting about COVID?!?!?

It's literally 2021

The Bears literally drafted Justin Fields

The Bears literally are playing football again

There is literally another forum with a long standing thread you can have your temper tantrums in literally 24 hours a day.

This is literally the link to said thread:

Now I am literally shutting this clown show down because I am over all these threads and this is literally NOT a democracy.

Lots of Love,

-Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.